The Sao Paulo Approach to Passing the Guard

Little_Tony

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
BLACK FRIDAY Event:::: For the Sao Paulo Approach to Passing the Guard!

November 26, 2010, we are going to be releasing a new DVD instructional on passing the guard. And people are asking me about the Sao Paulo Approach to Passing the Guard! The question I am getting is if this DVD is like the Sao Paulo Pass? No, The Sao Paulo Approach to passing the guard is not the Sao Paulo Pass, the Wilson Pass or Tozi Passing!

The Sao Paulo Approach to Passing the Guard is a method of redirecting the opponent's legwork and controlling his hips with a pressure game so that he is forced to go this the knees where you can attack the back or if he turns to recover the guard, you can control the position effectively against the heaviest of opponents to pass when you want! There will be some trailers coming out in November on the DVD and additional information for people on my list!

In the meantime to create a cool vibe, I put together some free products and services to help spread the word and actually help your jiu-jitsu right now!

Go to SOULFIGHT.NET to receive a FREE private lesson with me on the 50/50 guard for No-Gi applications and two audio courses on starting MMA training and the top mistakes you can make & using Sport Psychology on the mats!

Soulfight.net is giving you services and products valued over $175!!!!

"little" Tony
WWW.SOULFIGHT.NET - PROMO

Back