The rich have no souls (rant)

Bay Area

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm the average Joe 6 pack. A poor slob living paycheck to paycheck. I've been around rich people though, moved around in their communities, been in conversations with them. And in my experience, they are a shallow, soulless group. You listen to these people talk, and all they talk about is their investment portfolios, or their vacation plans, or their luxury cars. It's as if there is nothing else to these people except money and investments.

The poor or lower middle class seem to have more character. More spirituality. I don't know how to explain it. They just seem real. Genuine. You take away the money of the rich, and they have nothing, no redeeming qualities. I've lived in rich communities before, and the whole time im thinking: I need to get back to the hood.

Discuss.

In the UK ginger people aren't allowed to earn money

Everything is determined by population, as long as it is high there will always be problems. In reality that's what causes separation.

Obligatory "you sound poor bro."

bateman_restaurant.gif

Most rich people think they're better than everyone. I work for a billion dollar company....9/10 executives think they are God. 1/10 are cool and understand that you cant judge everyone by their wealth.

Nothing makes me more mad than these brown nosers who kiss these assholes asses. Stop supporting their ego.

It's because you simply can't relate to them

Maybe you relate more to middle class . Not all rich folk are like you describe .

I'm the average Joe 6 pack. A poor slob living paycheck to paycheck. I've been around rich people though, moved around in their communities, been in conversations with them. And in my experience, they are a shallow, soulless group. You listen to these people talk, and all they talk about is their investment portfolios, or their vacation plans, or their luxury cars. It's as if there is nothing else to these people except money and investments.

The poor or lower middle class seem to have more character. More spirituality. I don't know how to explain it. They just seem real. Genuine. You take away the money of the rich, and they have nothing, no redeeming qualities. I've lived in rich communities before, and the whole time im thinking: I need to get back to the hood.

Discuss.
Let me buy you a drink, my friend.

I don't want to relate to them. I'll take the "hood". Where people are genuine and down to earth.
I have a very wealthy side of my family and a lower middle class side assholes and great people on both.

Sounds like those rich people take pride in what they've earned so they like to talk about it. You sound jealous. You sound poor which is probably why you feel the need to steal lemonade from McDonalds lol

I haven't noticed much of a difference between middle class and the upper middle class people I've been exposed to.

People enjoy talking about their lives and their hobbies and if you can afford to travel the world and own nice toys, I don't see any issue with wanting to talk about those things.

The Rock is a beautiful soul living on this planet and he's rich. Therefor, you shut your jabroni mouth /:<

I do tend to like poorer people more, if you look at my life, but money doesn't mean someone is shallow. It depends on the person.

Also what person who has experienced living in poverty says, "I've got to get back to the hood"

Sounds false opie. Quit ur lyin

I want to like hood people but they almost unanimously tend to give me a very disrespectful look right off the bat, like they are not only far superior but sizing me up as a sucker (calculating some BS in their head) and I don't find that too "friendly". That same look happens right before I get mugged, happened numerous times (all unsuccessful so far), that's how I KNOW for a fact what that look means. But no one actually needs any experience to know that look means, that beady-eyed, sly snakey scum sh* eating look. If they gave that look to each other they'd get killed.

I'll take rich people passing me by, thank you. At least I can just ignore them and be on with the day

Last edited:
Lol at living paycheck to paycheck for anyone who isn't in their early twenties. I see the income of people from all brackets and there is rarely a reason to be living paycheck to paycheck even at low income. You sound like someone bitter about your poor decisions and trying to romanticize your poor decisions.

Lol at living paycheck to paycheck for anyone who isn't in their early twenties. I see the income of people from all brackets and there is rarely a reason to be living paycheck to paycheck even at low income. You sound like someone bitter about your poor decisions and trying to romanticize your poor decisions.

I'm not at all jealous. I love my life. Can someone not criticize the rich without the knee jerk "you must be jealous" response?

Back