The resurgence of TAM?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Looks like they might be doing some things different over there as of late. I know Uriah Faber said they have way more coaches so that probably is contributing.

Last Saturday night..
Faber at 40 comes back from a 3 year layoff and TKOs young, promising prospect in Simon.

Emmett TKOs Bektic in an impressive performance.

And Fili has probably the performance of his life .

Thoughts?

It’s still kind of funny that a gym called team alpha male is comprised mostly of fighters that fight in the lower weight classes.

It’s still kind of funny that a gym called team alpha male is comprised mostly of fighters that fight in the lower weight classes.
I thought they removed the "male" from it.

Its now team alpha, no?

I guess all those second breakfast meals are paying off for Team Alpha ManletsHobbits_RotK-cb179650.jpg

A lot of easy massive KO's.

It must be the water up there.................

Pingying liu doesnt count TAM isnt trusting some Chinese transplant. What happened? He fought scared and got kneed in the face.

He must not of drank the water up there............

I'm not sure if they're resurging or not, but they haven't grown at all.

Three top level fighters scored wins in MMA. Shocking news.

This sort of thought process.. he won: he good / he lost: he not good. Good lord.

Is the Damage still with them? He lost. Up and downs, is normal.

Benavidez looked great his last fight.

I am not sure it's the result of them improving. Benavidez and Faber were already really good fighters

Don't forget Josh Emmett setting the record for most knockdowns in fw history in his *5th* fw fight

Three top level fighters scored wins in MMA. Shocking news.

This sort of thought process.. he won: he good / he lost: he not good. Good lord.

OP is pointing to the speed and overwhelming dominance of these recent wins by TAM members. Try to keep up.

Chad still has a few left in him, hope he makes a comeback later

I really do like fighters like Mendez and Benavidez from TAM but the hypocrisy is still very strong with them continuing to single out TJ while they have no problem at all with PED abuse of other members.

Back