the result of khamzat vs wonderboy

Bumblebeef

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
tumblr_mz3azq3sil1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

khamzat vs ponzinno or whatever his name is would be epic.

khamzat will be the new Johnny Walker soon

Everybody loves a good scrapper that's fights a lot until he looses, then they bitch and call him an overrated bum

That's why the cherry picking divas always end up making more money in the long run

<TheDonald>

khamzat will be the new Johnny Walker soon

Everybody loves a good scrapper that's fights a lot until he looses, then they bitch and call him an overrated bum

That's why the cherry picking divas always end up making more money in the long run

<TheDonald>
Don't be stupid he has already shown a much more complete mma game than walker and skillsets that are hard for people in his weight classes to deal with

Don't be stupid he has already shown a much more complete mma game than walker and skillsets that are hard for people in his weight classes to deal with
based on his three submission wins on guys without wikis?

Cause other than that, Walker and Khamzat are hyped because of their ability to go in and dust opponents with flashy and explosives moves early in the fight

It's not about the result but about the how he done it

thats my point, looking great against guys without wikis is not hard

Erick Silva looked amazing at one point, dropping people with body kicks 5 seconds into the first round

So did Walker

If Khamzat can beat maia then ill believe the hype

But something tells me he gasses hard in the late round and gets a limb snatched

I've seen it before, ill fight anyone anywhere anytime because the current fighter is on a tear against weak competition

Then they get humbled and can barely stay winning in their real division against elite fighters

This whole bounce around from division to division fighting anyone on short notice is gonna back fire so hard the first time he gets humbled

Cause other than that, Walker and Khamzat are hyped because of their ability to go in and dust opponents with flashy and explosives moves early in the fight
You didn't ever watch him fight, confirmed.

Only one was a submission. And he didn't do any flashy explosive move. Last fight was a textbook right hand and before that he dominated by high presure wrestling/GnP.

Try to know anything about the subject before vomiting stupidity.

You didn't ever watch him fight, confirmed.

Only one was a submission. And he didn't do any flashy explosive move. Last fight was a textbook right hand and before that he dominated by high presure wrestling/GnP.

Try to know anything about the subject before vomiting stupidity.

You might actually be stupid, reread what I said based on the comment I was replying to

There's nothing flashy about what Khamzat did on the weekend, just precise striking.

I don't see the a comparison between him and Walker at all, Walker could be anything but fights kinda stupid sometimes, Khamzat seems unflappable and can do everything. You can be way more confident Khamzat becomes elite I would think

There's nothing flashy about what Khamzat did on the weekend, just precise striking.

I don't see the a comparison between him and Walker at all, Walker could be anything but fights kinda stupid sometimes, Khamzat seems unflappable and can do everything. You can be way more confident Khamzat becomes elite I would think

Its more about him beating his opponents in a very fast fashion, you can call it flashy or precise

My point is wait till he faces the elite competition, he hasn't shown enough to be going around requesting fights with guys like Wonderboy

No! Everytime I get invested in a Wonderboy fight it ends up being a snoozefest, and the thought of these two fighting makes me hyped as fuck, which means it will suck! Wonderboy is amazing everytime I'm not invested, so this match up is already jinxed..

Its more about him beating his opponents in a very fast fashion, you can call it flashy or precise

My point is wait till he faces the elite competition, he hasn't shown enough to be going around requesting fights with guys like Wonderboy

When I think "flashy" I think of that flying knee Johnny Walker landed a while back. I think that's flashy compared to Masvidal on Askren, there was real strategy and gameplanning behind that one.

Of course he's got to prove himself against ranked guys most definitely, nothing wrong with asking for it though.

This guy has zero chill for real. I feel he dreams about fighting and wakes up and feels like he wasted time sleeping because he's got fighting to think about.

Geez....

did you miss his 17 second, 1 punch KO last weekend?

In what way was his UFC debut fast? It went to the second round and Khamzat did the exact same thing and got the submission.

did you miss his 17 second, 1 punch KO last weekend?

No saw it, but that has nothing to do with your point.

You said don't compare him to Walker because he has a much more complete MMA game.

Walker would knock people out fast as well, so the only thing that would so far separate their game is Khamzats submission game

Back