• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The reason Cyborg lost

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Other than her brawling and swinging for the fences, but my theory is that she's gotten soft lately in an effort to be more marketable. Once you soften up your mind, you expose yourself to the hungry lions (or lionesses) of the world, and that's what happened. Anyone agree or disagree?

images

That makes no sense. Sorry. She lost because She got knocked out by a fighter who is better at winging punches than Her.

The problem with people who completely dominate for so long is they never have a reason to evolve. She still fights the same as she did against carano.

Nope. Cris shit in cage when she realized Ananda hits harder than she thought.

Other than her brawling and swinging for the fences, but my theory is that she's gotten soft lately in an effort to be more marketable. Once you soften up your mind, you expose yourself to the hungry lions (or lionesses) of the world, and that's what happened. Anyone agree or disagree?
You may be right, it seems as though she is trying to be a positive influence on those around her.

I like this mind set she has embraced, hopefully it can lead her to a full and successful life away fighting at some point

She got caught and never fully recovered then got KTFO. Simple as that, no need to complicate it.

At least she's still got a sexy voice.

She knew Amanda could beat her that's why she avoided the fight but honestly she just got caught and couldn't recover Amanda's leg kick over hand combo got her early

She’s been in the game for a long time. It’s hard for fighters with that much mileage to evolve.

I disagree. She lost because she went in with the same game plan she has for every other fight only this time she was fighting a faster striker who also has KO power. The faster striker lands first.

Cris lost because Amanda's punches were the more ACCURATE. You can't hurt or KO anyone if your punches don't land. Amanda's punches landed first and Cris found out she's human. Let me add that if you think Cris has gotten "soft" then stand in there with her. Her winging punches is scary. She just didn't connect cleanly with any of them.

Nope the naturally smaller fighter was better than her

She’s been in the game for a long time. It’s hard for fighters with that much mileage to evolve.
eh did you see the holly fight? if she fought like that she'd have won

Cyborg's run is over, the aura of invincibility is over. The MMA game has evolved and she has not, it happens.
Nunes will beat Cyborg every time because she is flat out a better all around fighter. The brawling overpower you style does not work against true pro trained fighters like Nunes. New time!

NEWS FLASH DUMB ASSES SHE LOST BECAUSE NUNES IS BETTER IN EVERY ASPECT.

THE LIONESS RIPPED THE ANDROID APART.

eh did you see the holly fight? if she fought like that she'd have won

She fought exactly like that. Only when she backed Nunes into the fence Nunes Countered with thunder.

Fucking dork does not even know what he is watching.

Back