The Reaper needs to fight Daniel Cormier

533961.jpg

Robert Whittaker has cleaned out the division and as there are no clear worthy contenders right now. He needs to move up and fight DC. If Anderson can out strike DC, then so can The Reaper. The real question is, can Rob stuff DC's takedowns?! Im sure DC would want this fight too as it'll be his unofficial 3rd UFC title
rofl hahahahhahahahhaha. I am aussie but dude wtf what did whittaker ever do to you?? you see what happened to volkan? the same would happen to Whittaker in under 3 minutes.

DC does not have better double legs than Yoel in MMA or in pure wrestling. If you think he does, you legitimately don’t even watch fights at all.

Again, DC’s best work comes from in the clinch. Is he capable of picking Whittaker up in the air and dumping him like a child? Sure, he did that to Josh Barnett who is a very good wrestler/grappler himself. If he can do it to a 250 lb man, then he surely can do it to Whittaker.

But to say that there’s NO shot of Whittaker stuffing any TDs when Robert has displayed some of the best defensive wrestling in MMA currently, is laughable. Especially when he has been able to stuff Yoel, who DC has gone on record and said that Yoel would beat him easily in a wrestling match.

Robert isn’t as unskilled as you think he is, he’s actually the most well rounded champ in the UFC aside from DJ.
Dc also said that brock would beat him in a wrestling match.
DC also said he would never face guys like stipe and ngannou
Dc also said that miocic is too big for him

Robert Whittaker has cleaned out the division and as there are no clear worthy contenders right now. He needs to move up and fight DC. If Anderson can out strike DC, then so can The Reaper. The real question is, can Rob stuff DC's takedowns?! Im sure DC would want this fight too as it'll be his unofficial 3rd UFC title

No, DC would win easily. Champions need to stay in their own divisions. We have had enough Interim Titles and enormous delays between Title defenses already.

He's out till 2019 when he'll fight Gastelum and DC's retiring in March.

Who? Little Bobby couldn't sell cheese to a mouse

DC does not have better double legs than Yoel in MMA or in pure wrestling. If you think he does, you legitimately don’t even watch fights at all.

Again, DC’s best work comes from in the clinch. Is he capable of picking Whittaker up in the air and dumping him like a child? Sure, he did that to Josh Barnett who is a very good wrestler/grappler himself. If he can do it to a 250 lb man, then he surely can do it to Whittaker.

But to say that there’s NO shot of Whittaker stuffing any TDs when Robert has displayed some of the best defensive wrestling in MMA currently, is laughable. Especially when he has been able to stuff Yoel, who DC has gone on record and said that Yoel would beat him easily in a wrestling match.

Robert isn’t as unskilled as you think he is, he’s actually the most well rounded champ in the UFC aside from DJ.

Sigh.......

I'll say it again hopefully this time it comes across clearly.

DC is an infinitely better MMA wrestler than Yoel. Wow I said it!

Omg, I know DC says Yoel is a better wrestler than him. Here's the thing though, that's in PURE WRESTLING. In MMA though, Yoels wrestling has looked laughable at times for someone with his credentials. Hes been taken down before and has been less than dominant with his offensive wrestling, hell he hardly even tries to wrestle.

DC on the other hand dominates guys with his wrestling. Yoel would beat him in pure wrestling but DC uses his wrestling in mma far better than Yoel. You guys seem to think I'm disrespecting Robert and laughing at his defensive wrestling. I'm not, hes good. Hed have zero chan in hell at keeping DC off of him tho

Whittaker beat the guy who cleaned out the division. He still hasn't beaten Big Gas, Weidman, Rockhold etc.

You have picked up a community card.

Community card: Your community dislikes you, go straight to wasteland and don't pass go.

Sigh.......

Omg, I know DC says Yoel is a better wrestler than him. Here's the thing though, that's in PURE WRESTLING. In MMA though, Yoels wrestling has looked laughable at times for someone with his credentials. Hes been taken down before and has been less than dominant with his offensive wrestling, hell he hardly even tries to wrestle.

DC on the other hand dominates guys with his wrestling. Yoel would beat him in pure wrestling but DC uses his wrestling in mma far better than Yoel. You guys seem to think I'm disrespecting Robert and laughing at his defensive wrestling. I'm not, hes good. Hed have zero chan in hell at keeping DC off of him tho

And i’ll Say this again, you’re disrespecting Robert by saying he’d have ‘0’ chance when he’s kept guys like Yoel off of him.

Also, DC must suck at wrestling since he’s been taken down several times in his career as well.

How bout we let Whittaker beat Gastelum, Weidman, Costa, and Adesanya before we say he's cleaned out the division.

Sigh.......

you sound like you dont know what youre talking about
Dc mma wrestling is actually overrated,all his takedown are from single leg with brute force.
romero on other hand got way more way of taking you down and is way faster and more explosive with his takedown

you sound like you dont know what youre talking about

romero on other hand got way more way of taking you down and is way faster and more explosive with his takedown

yes, because Romero just has some incredible MMA wrestling highlights, for sure bud

you guys honestly just love to argue over anything. Its a fact DC has better MMA wrestling. F-A-C-T. Look up the definition of fact if you must before you continuing to nerd bash your keyboard at me

The last thing I will say is this: If somehow, someway, weird shit happens and this fight gets made, PM me. I will put down 10k on DC if you have 10k to put on Bobert.

Last edited:
Huge Whittaker fan here. But... A.) He is a small MW. Cormier would handle him without much issue. B.) He has not cleaned out the division. Plenty of good fights still available for him in at 185. C.) Stop trolling. You are trolling right?

Back