The real showstopper last night

Except, it went the distance.
Roxanne clearly had no desire to finish off the injured Barber, you could see that desire leave at the beginning of the third round where Macy stumbled and was helpless....once Roxanne got on top she was resigned to riding out a decision and saving Macy some face....

pretty noble all things considering, she had a great performance and probably picked up the win of her carerr...seems like a genuinely good person so hoping the best for her.

Yeah it happened on the ground so did the mount. Did u watch the fight? Not sure how you dont know what im talking about.

First explain how "Roxy got outstruck". Then we'll get to whether Maycee having trouble walking has much to do with sweeping someone on the ground.

I have to admit( betting lines aside where even huge dogs fight well but still lose), I thought Rox was going to absolutely get mauled. I even waved off any type of experience edge she had to being irrelevant in this particular fight....and she even looked good standing. I was stunned. I also truly believe Barber probably didnt take this fight in a way she should have and you just cant do this in this sport. I thought Barber was going to violently win this fight and without much effort .
I was wrong and good for Rox.

Back