The Real Reason Connor Gasses According to Mike Dolce

There are 2 major reasons :

Conor continues to have "yes" men around him and its impeding his growth as a complete fighter. Hes more concerned about his size and how people look at him ( enter priceless shogun gif)

#2 - When he gets grounded by the bigger or equal sized man, fear sets in. Fear absorbs oxygen ( I'm NOT making this up).

Dana needs to declare this khabib retirement a done deal and let's pick out 8 lightweights ( or 6 with the top 2 getting byes) and have a month to month tournament until we have the big one.

With all the players at 155, the WME SHOULD BE CHOMPING at the bit. They can promote the fuck out of this on ESPN for months on top of months.

What truly big fights are on deck ?
McGregor will be involved in all of this ?

This Mike Dolce episode was brought to you by PROPER TWELVE

Mike Dolce is insufferable, but damn, George Lockhart has fucked up some fighters lives and definitely ruined some careers.

Conor really could learn a thing or two about being humble from mike douche

Is this the fat retard who accused khabib of missing weight for attention? Cant take anything that clown says seriously

He says this is not a criticism of Conor.<45>
What a Conrat rider.
Who hired the nutritionist?

Dustin fight will say alot imo
Conor needs to show what hes got against a live one

I agree but I also think you'd be surprised. It's not like he hasn't fought Dustin and beat him before. Yes this was YEARS ago and both have mad improvements, more that we've seen it from Dustin but his style still really hasn't changed.

He's a more refined version of the guy Conor slept, and if anything has shown to be still as hittable. In the Dan Hooker fight he got hit with 100 Significant Strikes in the first 2 rounds and was damn near saved by the bell. Mind you I was pulling for Dustin like CRAZY so I was happy to see him recover and put it on Hooker in a veteran like performance.

With that said I think we can BOTH agree Conor won't need 100 significant strikes nor will Dustin be better for eating that many.

Hooker and Dustin engaged in a lot of phone booth like Brawls where they exchanged Hooks and Hooker threw in Knees that almost knocked him out, Conor's significant strikes are more than likely going to happen out in the open as he tags him on the way in. If your boi Khabib could hurt Dustin on the way in and bring him to one knee almost, Conor's knocking him the fuck out.

'Member when BJ Penn wanted to beat up Mike Docle for trying to prescribe diuretics for losing weight?

Or when Mike Dolce cooked burgers and fries for Ronda during weight cut?

Yea, this man is good at selling bullshit.

'Member when BJ Penn wanted to beat up Mike Docle for trying to prescribe diuretics for losing weight?

Or when Mike Dolce cooked burgers and fries for Ronda during weight cut?

Yea, this man is good at selling bullshit.

When Hendricks almost beat GSP, Dolce deserves all the credit for that.

Without even watching... I'm going to guess it had to do with Conor's diet.

Back