The Real Rape Culture

Because its every boy's dream. We are different creatures.
So you're saying that every or just most instances of male teachers having sex with underage girls isn't consensual? That the girls don't want it and they're being coerced?

I'm not trying to argue whether it is right or wrong, I'm OK with the laws as they stand, because just consenting doesn't mean you should. (And we know teenagers are poor decision makers) I just want to know where you stand on this. Because you're making it sound like girls don't like sex or it is impossible to consent if the person is older

Where were all these horny hot young teachers when I was in highschool...

Call me an outdated old sod if you like but it was always my dream to nail the female teachers i used to go for a wank after french class as the teacher was so hot. Things you do at 13. Lol

Anyway, on topic. How can a female rape a man? It would have to be a really strong female and real weak guy surely?
They're not raping men, they're raping young boys.

Yeah, your French teacher was hot because she didn't want to have sex with you(mine was geometry teacher). There is pretty much nothing about a 14 year old boy that qualifies for what women generally find attractive. They aren't physically developed, have no income, aren't witty or clever, not only not providers, but dependents. These women are mentally ill and are turned on by their own authority.

Back