the prodigy, where do the rank in the 90's

EleazarI**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
known for the song that supposedly killed the genre (Charlie) and Fat of The Land album

They were memorable, aggressive songs and style and all that. They're a good anchor for parody of the era, like when I think of a 90s rave I pretty much just picture shirtless devil-horns-hair guy with his baggy shorts/pants, flashing lights and aggressive bass percussion. But, i was born in 1986, so that's based on general ignorance and mtv news.

If you really want to measure how successful a band was in the 90s, do not look at record sales. Instead look at the profitability of the accessories, and side industries, and businesses that went along with "being a fan" of the band.

Like in order to go to one of their shows, you obviously had to dress up like Halloween to go. So look at the companies that cater to that. Look into companies that made the dyes people used to color their hair.

The 90's was the era of the one hit wonder. There was some good stuff back in the day. Class of '94.

Smack my bitch up is one of the best songs of the decade and is easily the best music video if you can find the unedited version.

I think it's available on youtube if you're logged in with an over 18 account. Don't post it here if you find it.

The prodigy is the shit

The sounds they made and mashed are unbelievable
Drive you crazy, stop being haters when you only heard a handful of songs

Here is Firestarter without music. This shit cracks me up.

Their first two albums were absolutely brilliant IMO. Fat of the Land had a few good tracks, but mostly filler. Everything since has been a trainwreck

Fat of the Land should crack my 90's top five without even thinking about it.

Great band, MFTJG and Fat of the Land are great albums.

Back