The problems with posting and trolling

rEdShawks

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Even though my post count is way under 100, i have been actively browsing this site many times in one day for the past several months.

I read so much garbage (there is alot of stuff that is interesting also, and that is why i visit the site) about trolls and garbage posts, and come to this conclusion)

The problem is white belts get very very little respect on this web site, and rightfully so since they usually just waste space on this website with dumb stupid or pointless posts. Its come to a point where even if a whitebelt has a very thoughtful and informative posts , half the time he will just get bombarded with garbage posts about how stupid he is.

So the whitebelt eager to earn respect clogs up the forums with garbage posts reiterating what everyone else already said, just to up his post count. thus contributing to the whitebelt stereotype.

If everyone didnt bash whitebelts sooo much maybe people wont be so eager to up their post count by posting garbage.

you know whats worse than the trolls...its people not following rules in HW. At any given time there is a fedor thread, or a thread about dream, or about another org.

It's not the white belts that post it, its everyone.

Doesn't this place have mods? Do they just not care or what?

a persons "forum status" here is achieved in one way and one way only, V O L U M E it doesnt matter if what you say is insightful or constructive or even on topic, all that matters is that you say something, anything,to everything always.

personally i chose to only post when i feel that i have something relevant to say about the topic at hand. if i see that someone has already said what i was about to say i SHUT THE FUCK UP ! what a concept huh. and because of this i remain a yellow belt noob even though ive been comming to this site every day for the past FIVE YEARS. and im ok with that

Back