The poor kid Anik Humiliated at Q&A

He is obviously dealing with some social and mental deficiencies. I gained respect for CM for how he talked to him without babying him or talking down to him.

arseface1.jpg

Nice.

His question was not "stupid". I'd say that it was one of the best questions. Is he really training hard? No one knows.

That guy drunk on weak ass beer asking CM Punk about his entrance music was one of the worst.

that Q&A was such a freakshow lol
the "Helwani guy" was the best, I cracked up so hard when they showed Anik and Punk just standing there bewildered listening to him

I also gained a lot of respect for CM Punk. He kept a straight face for the most part and I can't even imagine how much crazier the wrestling fans must be and how traumatic and unrewarding the fan interaction

He is obviously dealing with some social and mental deficiencies. I gained respect for CM for how he talked to him without babying him or talking down to him.

What about that video makes you think the kid has mental deficiencies? It looks like a socially awkward kid being nervous about being in front of people.

His dad looks like the type who has been bitching about his sons hair for years in a passive aggressive way.

Man the poor kid was obviously special needs.. He was so happy to be there and be asking a question. Anik and Punk ruined his life.

Ive never been embarrassed to be a UFC fan for the last 10 years before watching this Q&A.

This is funnier now that I'm really high

Back