The Plagiarist has returned!!!!

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to all of you high school and college kids.
You can blatantly plagiarize and keep your job, after a short interruption.
It's all good.

"Let this be a lesson to all of you high school and college kids.
You can blatantly plagiarize and keep your job, after a short interruption.
It's all good." - Kenny Florian

Kenny's baaaack.jpg "Here's Johnny!" - Kenny Florian

Last edited:
jGNOvf3.jpg

'Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years.' - Kenny Florian

I invented that word.

"Be the change you want to see in the world." - Kenny Florian

if you are a journalist, plagiarism should be a lifetime DQ because it speaks to the very heart of what your role is. kind of like if you are an attorney and you abuse your position, you get disbarred. same with the financial industry.

"I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!" - Kenny Florian-

This was my first and last Florian plagiarism joke. Good night.

"We're not here to take part. We're here to take over."
-Kenny florian

if you are a journalist, plagiarism should be a lifetime DQ because it speaks to the very heart of what your role is. kind of like if you are an attorney and you abuse your position, you get disbarred. same with the financial industry.

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator.

Yes.
Shame on them for sticking him back in there.
Chael got banished from Fox for HGH (NOT jourmalism related).
Kenny blatantly plagiarizes, and he's back shortly afte the offense.

Young high school kids who don't know better can flunk a course (a year of their young lives) for plagiarism. Because they must learn it's a serious offense.
But obviously, Fox and Kenny have showed us that plagiarism will barely result with a slap on the wrist.

He's not a journalist. He's a commentator.

a commentator is a type of journalist.

if your job is to produce media content, and you rip off someone elses content, thats like a restaurant serving uranium and pretending its food, or a defense attorney who conspires with a prosecutor to try to get you convicted. its the gravest possible offense in a given career. lifetime ban.

Back