The Perfect Scenario for the Welterweight Division (HEAR ME OUT)!

CutMeDanaWhite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
The biggest dilemma in the Welterweight division is Rory is becoming a top contender and GSP is the champ. So after GSP beats Diaz (Im a huge diaz fan, but hes gonna lose) Rory beats Condit, and Hendricks beats Ellenberger.

Give GSP one more fight at welterweight with Hendricks in the summer. After that GSP gives up the belt and moves up to middleweight (puts on the muscle) and Rory fights for the vacant belt against none other then Nate Marquardt SF Champ.

The biggest dilemma in the Welterweight division is Rory is becoming a top contender and GSP is the champ. So after GSP beats Diaz (Im a huge diaz fan, but hes gonna lose) Rory beats Condit, and Hendricks beats Ellenberger.

Give GSP one more fight at welterweight with Hendricks in the summer. After that GSP gives up the belt and moves up to middleweight (puts on the muscle) and Rory fights for the vacant belt against none other then Nate Marquardt SF Champ.

When did GSP said something about moving up?

Didn't Rory say he would eventually make his way to MW?? So if it ever did become a scenario, Rory would most likely be the one to make a move. Also If GSP makes the move to MW than it would most likely mean an automatic Silva fight, which he does not want.

Exactly, Rory would move to mw first

GSP will probably never move up to MW, but I do love the idea of MacDonald vs Marquardt. That would be an amazing fight.

And you never know TS, Ellenberger could pull it off and it wouldn't be much of an upset.

I think Rory will move up. GSP has maxed his frame, Rory hasnt plus they obviously wont fight each other.

My bold prediction is Rory not GSP vs Silva in afew years.

Yeah, Rory moves up. The prince takes the bullet before the king.

No need for GSP to move up. I'd be content to watch him rule over the WW division for the remainder of his career.

Or there could be a Bones/Shad scenario and we see Rory and GSP fight. Who knows

Won't be a factor once condit finishes him again

This thread will fail come March.

Diaz is taking the belt.

Rory beat ranked #14 Penn and suddenly becomes new contender? hahahahah

But then he'll be charged with break n enter. His rap sheet isnt too good. Tell your boy its not worth it.

I see what you've done there -_-

I think Diaz will take GSP the distance, GSP will be a mess and Diaz will leave the new champion.

I see what you've done there -_-

I think Diaz will take GSP the distance, GSP will be a mess and Diaz will leave the new champion.

GSP finishes Diaz in the first. Tko via vicious elbows and knees to the body.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back