The people who thought Hendricks beat GSP

The Accuser

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
do they also think Feijao beat Cummins?

Or do they realize their retardation when posting post-fight pics?

Can't believe you went out of your way to bring a dead topic up.

do they also think Feijao beat Cummins?

Or do they realize their retardation when posting post-fight pics?

That is a really poor example. I understand your point though. I made a thread on this topic using Jones-Gustafffson as an example. Gus clearly did more damage but Jones won the fight based on the rules.

If you truly can't see why this comparison falls short I won't be the one who'll bother explaining it

mods plz wasteland this before the shit storm begins. plz

Did I just step out of my Delorean? :rolleyes:

tumblr_m7vhjugwae1qhejigo1_500.gif

You mean the Hendricks who unanimously won on every of the 15 major MMA journalists cards? Yes, I do!

Do I also think Patrick Cummins won, after his 3rd round TKO in a fight that again every MMA journalist was scoring for him? Yes I do!

Crazy world right?

You just went full retard. No coming back from that.

That is a really poor example. I understand your point though. I made a thread on this topic using Jones-Gustafffson as an example. Gus clearly did more damage but Jones won the fight based on the rules.

I'm not a fan of Gus or Jones. I have watched that fight several times and honestly have no clue why people think Jones one.

What? You compare a fight that went to a decision to a fight that was finished by TKO. You've gone full retard.

Im siding with TS on this one.. He brings up solid points, and if you really look back on things... JK TS sucks!! bahahahhaha....

People getting hung up on the finish...
Let's talk about the first two rounds then - who won them? Was it really Cummins who looked all busted up? If so, why are people still posting post fight picks when trying to make a point?

Back