Crime The people who stole Ashley Biden's diary and sold it to Project Veritas plead guilty to fed charges

I just researched the shit out of this because I heard the rumors but did not want to believe that our President, even though I am no fan, could have done something so fucked up. It appears to all be true. I thought his ramblings and actions were creepy, but this seems to be proof something is really fucked up here. Even if HE thought he wasn't doing anything wrong, it stayed with Ashley and made her uncomfortable enough to mention it in a diary years later as an adult. We have seen him make other females and children uncomfortable in front of the world. And yet the left still defend him?

That doesn't mean he molested her.
Dude, we don't always see eye to eye, but something is rotten here.....As a parent that is just fucking weird and wrong. You add in the tons of videos of him making kids uncomfortable, and weird comments about liking when kids rub the hair on his legs in the pool and sit on his lap.....this is just too much.

Dude, we don't always see eye to eye, but something is rotten here.....As a parent that is just fucking weird and wrong. You add in the tons of videos of him making kids uncomfortable, and weird comments about liking when kids rub the hair on his legs in the pool and sit on his lap.....this is just too much.
Did you always believe this? Was it Ashley writing a letter to a Judge stating her writings were distorted to make disgusting lies about her family that finally convinced you?

Did you always believe this? Was it Ashley writing a letter to a Judge stating her writings were distorted to make disgusting lies about her family that finally convinced you?

What does her opinion matter on whether the media reported it accurately? Copies of her diary are out there and you can read her own words. It's not the media giving people these impressions.

The rating of this fact check
So, the honest MSM financed & backed snoapes OR their other fackchek ?​

So, recent MSM claims that "people" claimed orange man "said" daughter stuff,

while MSM hides, for years, that Joe's daughter wrote Creepy Joe DID stuff to her?

while MSM hides, for years, that Joe's daughter wrote Creepy Joe DID stuff to her?

Donald Trump is on video saying weird shit about fancying his daughter multiple times.

Joe Biden is not.

I understand this is confusing as to which might be the bigger creep, but hint: it's Trump.

Donald Trump is on video saying weird shit about fancying his daughter multiple times.

Joe Biden is not.

I understand this is confusing as to which might be the bigger creep, but hint: it's Trump.

Biden is on tape literally molesting uncomfortable female minors on multiple occasions. This doesn't compare to anything Trump has done or said, no matter how much you believe rumors or warp his words.

What does her opinion matter on whether the media reported it accurately? Copies of her diary are out there and you can read her own words. It's not the media giving people these impressions.
Of course it is. Just look at the pages that were released and what was highlighted. First of all there's no mention of her age but numerous accounts have her showering with her dad at 12 years old. And the initial paragraph names some neighbors who she spent time with at their house who would be the obvious culprits of sexual abuse if that's what happened to her. Also just look at the sniffing allegations, which aren't enough, so there are claims he actually pinched a young girl's nipples in public and on video. The people that are most vocal about this don't hold TR7MP to the same standard. It's partisan hackery at this point my friend.

Sessions is nowhere near Biden's hand.

Are you guys blind?
It's been years since I watched it. I'd be happy to see a different, more viable explanation for what Jeff Sessions was doing in that moment besides shooing POTUS away, but I never heard one.

She admitted it. Context is certainly a thing but when someone says she showered with her Dad and it was inappropriate and was hyper sexualized at a very young age, there is really not much other interpretation needed. She did not come out and say "My father never showered with me past an appropriate age". Her statements can only be interpreted one of 2 ways--He showered with her or he didn't. She said he did. Yes, this would not be a story if she were not Bidens daughter. Yes she was a victim of theft, and yes her character was besmirched. But she wrote what she wrote. And what she wrote about her father showering with her came right after she speaks of other trauma she had as a young girl....she lumped it in in the same context. Drop the partisan stuff and this is sick stuff that led her down a horrible path.....Her father took part in fucking her up.

Here is her statement which verifies the diary was real and the statements were real.

"After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Dozens of sources confirm it's true, incusing Snopes, The Times, Forbes etc

Her statement verified it. She verified it herself in prosecuting the thief. What is hard to understand? This is undeniable

Of course it is. Just look at the pages that were released and what was highlighted. First of all there's no mention of her age but numerous accounts have her showering with her dad at 12 years old. And the initial paragraph names some neighbors who she spent time with at their house who would be the obvious culprits of sexual abuse if that's what happened to her. Also just look at the sniffing allegations, which aren't enough, so there are claims he actually pinched a young girl's nipples in public and on video. The people that are most vocal about this don't hold TR7MP to the same standard. It's partisan hackery at this point my friend.

C'mon brother. "Sniffing allegations"? "Claims he pinched a young girl's nipples"? It's all on tape. You're correct that Trump isn't held to the same standard, seeing as how many vicious rumors about him accepted as fact but the left are not on tape at all.

Ok, Trump is a scumbag. See how that works? Stop defending scum based on your political affiliations. He didn't shower with his daughter though did he? And the sniffing isn't allegations, the whole world saw it multiple times. He nibbled on a kid in Finland. All confirmed. All on video confirmed by non right leaning institutions. He also has a history of making grown women feel uncomfortable. She me a video where Trump sniffs womens hair?

"The gestures the women recalled include inhaling the hair of former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores and kissing the back of her head; rubbing noses with former political aide Amy Lappos; resting his hand on the thigh of sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso during an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada......

W T F????? Who "Inhales hair"? I have worked in business for 30 years, I have NEVER seen a man rub noses with a coworker.....EVER. This fucker is a stone cold creep.

Also just look at the sniffing allegations, which aren't enough, so there are claims he actually pinched a young girl's nipples in public and on video.
Well, he did do that, and it is on video. I believe the girl in question even confirmed it.

Never mind any of that shit, though. It's clearly a blind accusation and smear job, because the sniffing "allegations"(which again, are on tape), didn't take. Riiiiight...

She admitted it. Context is certainly a thing but when someone says she showered with her Dad and it was inappropriate and was hyper sexualized at a very young age, there is really not much other interpretation needed. She did not come out and say "My father never showered with me past an appropriate age". Her statements can only be interpreted one of 2 ways--He showered with her or he didn't. She said he did. Yes, this would not be a story if she were not Bidens daughter. Yes she was a victim of theft, and yes her character was besmirched. But she wrote what she wrote. And what she wrote about her father showering with her came right after she speaks of other trauma she had as a young girl....she lumped it in in the same context. Drop the partisan stuff and this is sick stuff that led her down a horrible path.....Her father took part in fucking her up.

Here is her statement which verifies the diary was real and the statements were real.

"After being the victim of a crime in my early twenties, I developed PTSD. The journal that was stolen was part of my efforts to heal.

I am a private citizen, targeted only because my father happened to be running to be President. In other words, the extensive work I have done to move past my trauma was undone by Ms. Harris's actions. …

Although this criminal act happened more than three years ago, because of the publicity it drew—exactly as Ms. Harris intended—I am constantly re-traumatized by it. I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online.

Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love."

Dozens of sources confirm it's true, incusing Snopes, The Times, Forbes etc
C'mon brother. "Sniffing allegations"? "Claims he pinched a young girl's nipples"? It's all on tape. You're correct that Trump isn't held to the same standard, seeing as how many vicious rumors about him accepted as fact but the left are not on tape at all.
Ok, Trump is a scumbag. See how that works? Stop defending scum based on your political affiliations. He didn't shower with his daughter though did he? And the sniffing isn't allegations, the whole world saw it multiple times. He nibbled on a kid in Finland. All confirmed. All on video confirmed by non right leaning institutions. He also has a history of making grown women feel uncomfortable. She me a video where Trump sniffs womens hair?

"The gestures the women recalled include inhaling the hair of former Nevada lawmaker Lucy Flores and kissing the back of her head; rubbing noses with former political aide Amy Lappos; resting his hand on the thigh of sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso during an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada......

W T F????? Who "Inhales hair"? I have worked in business for 30 years, I have NEVER seen a man rub noses with a coworker.....EVER. This fucker is a stone cold creep.

Well, he did do that, and it is on video. I believe the girl in question even confirmed it.

Never mind any of that shit, though. It's clearly a blind accusation and smear job, because the sniffing "allegations"(which again, are on tape), didn't take. Riiiiight...
We don't know her age or if it was inappropriate for him to shower with her. If she was molested at a neighbor's or somewhere else then it's no surprise she would feel uncomfortable showering with her dad no matter what age. Her statement that her words were being distorted to lie about her family is directed at people like you.

Ok I didn't mean allegations as if it didn't happen just that it's a stretch to turn being creepy into being a child molester. And the pinching did not happen. Nobody credible is reporting that it did and it has not led to any type of police report or complaint from her family. It's partisan propaganda no different than the video of him taking credit for being the point man in giving Ukraine the ultimatum to replace a corrupt prosecutor to qualify for aid proves some CT that the Biden Crime Family was extorting them to protect Hunter's job at Burisma.

You guys are all on the right correct? You'd all vote for TR7MP if you could and have a low regard for lefties or liberals right? Now that's some context right there. And some good context to paint TR7MP as the sexual deviant is that we don't have his diary but we do have his quotes sexualizing minors and his chauvinistic treatment of women. And we also have his first impeachment where his own words were that if Ukraine wanted military aid they'd have to do him the favor of opening an investigation that would harm his political opponent.

he sniffed but he didn't inhale.

More effort will be made in finding arresting and prosecuting the person who stole the diary than will be made in holding Biden accountable for possibly having inappropriate relations with his daughter.

she will be reporting to prison in july

Back