The people that criticize Hunt don't know that....

He barely had any education since he grew up on the streets of South Auckland, his dad beat him daily,raped his sister daily and his brother committed suicide.

So take it easy on him. Most of you would be like him if these things happened to you. Give him some respect that he managed to get through all that shit and become a normal person.

No. Most of us would be in prison, dead, or addicted to drugs/alchohol if we had the life he did. Statistically anyways.

He turned out surprisingly well and successful considering the upbringing he had. Thank god for fighting as a sport.

You would think that his rough upbringing would've instilled some mental toughness and could propel Hunt into being better than losing half of his fights.

You can have the most mental toughness in he world and it still wont make you a world class fighter. Obviously he's mentally tough considering the childhood he had and he overcame it, no one can question that.

Hunt has fought the best of the best over the years , no shame in that. And he would still kick the shit out of you. Its easy to sit hunched over a computer talking shit on someones fight record when they are constantly fighting the best fighters in the world while you probably cant even throw a punch.

Because he was beaten not because of the other fighter's skills, but by brute force sponsored by steroids.

K-1 and Pride had PEDs all around, but the fighters also had skills, in general.

Barnett, Fedor, Overeem, Mousasi. Are they all roided up monsters like Lesnar or do they have legit skills?

Fair enough.

But to say Brock has no skills isn't fair either. Ncaa champions have wrestling skills and it's just as impressive of a skill to have as high level submission skills or kickboxing skills.

I see your point though.

I don't think any other fighter fights top guys as often as Hunt has his entire career. He's the opposite of record padding.
Jones, Hendo, GSP, Nog, DC and several others all have tougher strengths of schedule. Plus, Hunt only has one notable win and that's a controversial decision over Cro Cop in a horrible uneventful fight where Cro Cop wore wrestling shoes?

I love Hunto.

I just don't know why he wasn't complaining about ped's when he was in pride and k1.

The sport has been dirty forever. Why all of a sudden is he so mad?
It may have to do with the fact that in Pride everyone was welcome to do whatever they wanted but in the UFC it is supposed to be a fair playing field with no one using PEDs. Hunt can't take anything for fear of being fined, suspended etc. UFC brings in Brock for UFC 200, grants him an exemption from testing leading up to the fight and he still pops. Why would he complain about Pride/K1 when it wasn't against the rules. In the UFC it is against the rules. Seems straight forward to me.

He barely had any education since he grew up on the streets of South Auckland, his dad beat him daily,raped his sister daily and his brother committed suicide.

So take it easy on him. Most of you would be like him if these things happened to you. Give him some respect that he managed to get through all that shit and become a normal person.
Wait what?!! Are you telling me that his dad raped his own daughter? If so, please tell me someone has put a bullet in his head by now

You can have the most mental toughness in he world and it still wont make you a world class fighter. Obviously he's mentally tough considering the childhood he had and he overcame it, no one can question that.

Hunt has fought the best of the best over the years , no shame in that. And he would still kick the shit out of you. Its easy to sit hunched over a computer talking shit on someones fight record when they are constantly fighting the best fighters in the world while you probably cant even throw a punch.
Are you in love with Hunt? Are you willing to quit your job for him?

I'm lost? Just tell me how to fell TS and don't leave me in suspense with your riddles.

Please. All that is not necessary. Mark Hunt can talk as much shit as he wants. The people criticizing him are mostly Brock Lesnar apologists.

Because he was beaten not because of the other fighter's skills, but by brute force sponsored by steroids.

K-1 and Pride had PEDs all around, but the fighters also had skills, in general.

Barnett, Fedor, Overeem, Mousasi. Are they all roided up monsters like Lesnar or do they have legit skills?

Barnett in pride was 80% steroids. What a fucktarded argument.

I love Hunto.

I just don't know why he wasn't complaining about ped's when he was in pride and k1.

because you're living in a huge assumption. that's why. Since at least Lyle Alzedo people have had the notion that these drugs were awful for your long term health. That alone makes the assumption that everybody does them for the purpose of making money assinine.

I love Hunto.

Who said he never complained about it? Anyways, the problem is Brock got a USADA exemption, unlike everyone else.

Plus if you have an opportunity to grab literally millions of doll hairs and the only downside is looking like a bit of a whiner on social media... I'm not going to judge.
Is this a hilarious autocorrect or some slang I'm unfamiliar with?

I'll tell you what I wouldn't expect... Him to rape his sister. There's no justifying that IMO

that's because you are an adult right now, you are mature. Hunt was a teenager at the time and he was ruined mentally and physically by his father. Can you even imagine what it means to be TORTURED daily?

Or is it because none of the previous guys he fought made millions of dollars?

Or is it because none of the previous guys he fought made millions of dollars?

Well, that's a very good point as well. One that makes sense at the same time it doesn't. It's not like Hunt would get that money instead if he won or that Lesnar wouldn't if he lost so...

Bottom line is: we shouldn't expect level headed thinking out of Mark Hunt, bro has been hit in the head a lot. I mean a LOT.

No I can't, but I also can't see how there's any connection between being tortured & raping your own sister. I don't even know the full story so I'll quit giving my opinion

Joe son is far worse. Go check joe son wiki if you want to see a pure evil man.

Wait what?!! Are you telling me that his dad raped his own daughter? If so, please tell me someone has put a bullet in his head by now
I always wondered how so many child rapist are still alive.

Back