THE PAUL FELDER FIGHT THREAD

realdmone1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry couldnt find the thread for the felder vs rda thread. only a staph infection thread and i wasnt taking my business there. now lets get straight to it:
IM all in on paul felder. I want him to win. I like the guy, and i can see that this weight cut is fucking him up. But the bottom line is that he came in and made weight like a boss(ON 5 DAYS NOTIce). You "notice" the weight cut in this situation wasnt a main focus. I could name a lot of fighters where it would be. and already even has already such as Masvidsal and yes even Khabib are prime examples of fighters and media making a big deal about making weight). That says alot about felder and his confidence and shows where his real focus is.imo Felder is here to take this opportunity over fellas. Irish Dragon is About to Breath Fire so hide yo wife and children. Dont be fooled into thinkning that felder has "bitten" off more than he can "chew" or whatever you say.
I am ready to say that we are about to see a prime paul felder. we are also about to see him give 100% i do believe that. We have seen rda give lackluster performances recently af and often. but i dont want to talk shit about rda. even tho his aspirations seem quite lofty at this point and a bit pretentious. i feel as tho he is already looking past felder. and this is what felder has fought for his entire career in a way--im taking felder via fourth round tko (doctor stoppage)

Respect to Felder for taking the fight, Makhachev is a clown. Should be a good one. Hope RDA folds him.

Sorry couldnt find the thread for the felder vs rda thread. only a staph infection thread and i wasnt taking my business there. now lets get straight to it:
IM all in on paul felder. I want him to win. I like the guy, and i can see that this weight cut is fucking him up. But the bottom line is that he came in and made weight like a boss(ON 5 DAYS NOTIce). You "notice" the weight cut in this situation wasnt a main focus. I could name a lot of fighters where it would be. and already even has already such as Masvidsal and yes even Khabib are prime examples of fighters and media making a big deal about making weight). That says alot about felder and his confidence and shows where his real focus is.imo Felder is here to take this opportunity over fellas. Irish Dragon is About to Breath Fire so hide yo wife and children. Dont be fooled into thinkning that felder has "bitten" off more than he can "chew" or whatever you say.
I am ready to say that we are about to see a prime paul felder. we are also about to see him give 100% i do believe that. We have seen rda give lackluster performances recently af and often. but i dont want to talk shit about rda. even tho his aspirations seem quite lofty at this point and a bit pretentious. i feel as tho he is already looking past felder. and this is what felder has fought for his entire career in a way--im taking felder via fourth round tko (doctor stoppage)
What ungodly filth is this?
<Varys01>

maybe rda isnt washed. maybe he just got lucky before. or maybe he is about to be washed when felder cleans his clock and turns back the hands of time when felder stars as father time on that ass

Zx8vriu.gif

RDA hasnt looked very good lately. He looks much slower throwing punches. Paul can be one dimensional because he doesn't go for TDs which makes it easy for the other guy. He does alot of waiting and gets into trouble trying to get a shot back that has landed on him.
RDA looked so skinny. Crazy
BTW. Paul was training for a triathlon and was already in shape and had his weight down. He balloons up to 200lb, so there would be no way in Hell he could have taken this fight if he wasn't training. Good for us though.
I really like both of these guys. I want rda to win his first back at 155, but Paul is my Dude. Fun scrap I hope.

Yeah rda did look skinny. and felder looked strung out and about to feint imo I didnt like the way RDA patted dana at the face-off. It was as if Rda thought he was khabib or some skilled legend about to take care of business. I dont think his vibe is good. Felder on the other hand pretty much has his head screwed on straight more from being around other people that have thier heads on straight. so felder to me seems more grounded in reality even tho i wouldnt be surprised if he was on meth or adderall or a similiar substance that doesnt show up on a drug test. i have seen it in fighters eyes before and now im convinced that some fighters take shit to cut weight. i mean meth would do that! it does in fact and there are newer chemicals or the same chemical altered to go UNDETECTED. you dont think these guys are getting ahold of some good shit made in labs. Felder strikes me as a cool enough guy--i trust that his fighting spirit will be higher.

Back