The Original Cauliflower Ear Treatment

Sounds like a load of snake oil too me.

DOes not look legit at all. Maybe to soothe the pain but "cure" it probably not. Drainage and compression is the only real way to treat coli ear

As was said above...

SNAKE OIL!

taken directly from the website

"What's in this stuff? We use ingredients found in nature"

Yeah sounds great to me!

Additionally instead of actual scientific evidence the site was a "testimonial" section. Always a red flag...

Unless you are physically draining the ear (read as: putting a needle in there and draining it off), there is nothing that is going to "get rid" of cauliflower ear.

it says that it applies to the skin??? WTF? a cauliflower ear is when the external portion of the ear suffers a blow, a blood clot or other fluid may collect under the perichondrium. This separates the cartilage from the overlying perichondrium that is its source of nutrients, causing the cartilage to die. This leads to a formation of fibrous tissue in the overlying skin. When this happens, the outer ear becomes permanently swollen and deformed, thus resembling a cauliflower.

and your telling me that this company wants to wipe some cream on it and itll go away!? gimmie a break!

dont be a puss, man the hell up and stick a hypodermic needle in it and drain it out like the rest of us!!!

"There's nothing worse than a guy that talks a lot of s--- and then backs it up. That's the worst to me, and that's what he's doing. So God bless him for that, but I'll hate him for it. God bless him and I'll hate him."
-Forrest on C.B. Dollaway

Insulin needles don't hurt to use. There is a tiny pinch when it goes in and that is it! Quick and simple! I even used 25 gauge and it wasn't that bad.

Stick it, squeeze it, be done with it.

I firmly believe that the cauliflower ear-less people cry themselves to sleep every night out of shame and jealousy.

Insulin needles don't hurt to use. There is a tiny pinch when it goes in and that is it! Quick and simple! I even used 25 gauge and it wasn't that bad.

Stick it, squeeze it, be done with it.

end thread

if i were more motivated i'd create a system for treating cauli that invloves making a mold of the ear before training that is to be applied over the ear after it's drained after injury.

I've used it and it works! I had to stop using it though, because it was adding too much length and girth to my penis.

So true. I constantly check to see when I'll get the ugly ears too.

yeah, man, I'm so happy that I have just a little tiny bit of cauli - not enough for my wife to hate it, cause, let's be honest, that shit matters - but still, it's there.

Does anyone have any suggestions for where I can get a needle to drain it?

If it sounds too good to be true ... it probably is.

WAHAHAHA...does anyone remember that poster that injected rubbing alcohol into his ear because he thought it was fix his cauli.......shit was the funniest post EVR!

Back