The only reason why Dana kept Khabib as champion

The UFC lost money putting Khabib's last fight on in the middle of the day in North America, but bit the bullet because they were expecting him to have at least one more blockbuster fight afterwards, likely against Conor.

Dana is now shitting himself trying to convince Khabib to fight again, but has zero leverage.

You have eyes, watch the fight, it's very clear to anyone who's watched Conor before.
Its very clear to anyone who has watched Khabib before,is that he shuts the entire game down of the opponent,and they get dominated. Hate to break it to you like this.

Its very clear to anyone who has watched Khabib before,is that he shuts the entire game down of the opponent,and they get dominated. Hate to break it to you like this.
Yeah, that's also clear to me, and i'm not even saying it wouldn't have happened if Conor was at his best, but he wasn't, you know it too.

No one believes he is scared of Conor lol gimme a break. Conor will say that but Conor has been a hollow drum for a long time.
mFNPRRV.gif

Conor was scared as fuck of Khabib once in the cage and no escaping outside of some tappology.

Also how can anyone be a fan of Conor, unless they too are a piece of shit like Conor is? Maybe if you assaulted the elderly, or sexually assaulted women, I guess you can relate to Conor, but you still a POS.

Reactions: HHJ
mFNPRRV.gif

Conor was scared as fuck of Khabib once in the cage and no escaping outside of some tappology.

Also how can anyone be a fan of Conor, unless they too are a piece of shit like Conor is? Maybe if you assaulted the elderly, or sexually assaulted women, I guess you can relate to Conor, but you still a POS.
Lol even the guards on khabibs side were disgusted and ashamed of conor

Dana has some false hope Khabib will return and says it's a work in progress when Khabib himself just said he's got no plans of coming back.

Doesn't want to make Khabib/GSP, when that's the obvious last fight for both. The one Khabib would accept.

So this is a waste of time that leads to nothing. Khabib doesn't want to fight Conor or Dustin again and he's fine being retired. Probably fine sitting on the belt as well. But this is about the division going forward and this indecisiveness because of false hope hurts all the LW contenders and their biggest star.

Back