The only fight i wanna see

wu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Is Robbie Lawler vs Hector Lombard. I don't care about Jones Gustafsson, Fedor Lesnar or whateva.. all i wanna see is Hector Lombard vs Robbie Lawler. Why doesn't the UFC make this fight? I know they're both from ATT but i don't think they even ever trained together.

People need to start clamoring up, we need to see this fight!!
Let's go!

I would care about Jones/Gustafsson or Fedor/Lesnar more.

Surprise fights are the best. I've seen a fight on paper and gone OH YES THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. Then the expected fireworks become plodding jabs as each waits for a weakness from the other. Or one grinds a decision out.
The UFC have been delivering lately, i'm happy to let them keep fightpicking.

Can't derail the feel good Lawlor hype train. Hector by whatever he wants.

I never thought about it but yes, Lawler / Lombard would be great.

Non stop attacking from both ends.

Lawler vs Lombard would be a great fight. I would be ok with this and DHK vs Brown but its not happening. Lawler will knock out Brown and then get another crack at Johnny.

Lombard would lose. Lawler isn't get out muscled by anyone at welterweight, he may have more opponents that are more difficult than others, but Hector wouldn't throw him around like he did Jake. Lawler moves to well, defends punches too well, and throws more diverse strikes. He wouldn't finish Hector, but Hector wouldn't win because he wouldn't KO Lawler, and he wouldn't be to keep the pace that Lawler does.

Is Robbie Lawler vs Hector Lombard. I don't care about Jones Gustafsson, Fedor Lesnar or whateva.. all i wanna see is Hector Lombard vs Robbie Lawler. Why doesn't the UFC make this fight? I know they're both from ATT but i don't think they even ever trained together.

People need to start clamoring up, we need to see this fight!!
Let's go!

The only fight I want to see is Joe Rogan vs Butterbean. People need to start clamouring up, we need to see this fight! (or at least I do)

An absolute title contender defining fight would be (imo)

Winner of Lawlor VS Brown

VS

Winner of MacDonald VS Woodley.

they ain't gonna fight unless for the belt...?
team mates right

"The only fight i wanna see"

And you come up with Lawler vs Lombard? Lolled hard.

Back