The only fight I see that makes sense for Conor McGregor

C-a5zDaXsAAvD5g.jpg-large.jpeg

GSP is on maternity leave.

HGSP Gut

stands for Huge George St Pierre Gut of course

I'd think a cool $15m could convince him. That fight would be absolutely huge.

Conor by TKO 2.

He might drag himself back and make the walk for huge money, but I don't believe there is a bone in his body that actually wants to fight again.

He might drag himself back and make the walk for huge money, but I don't believe there is a bone in his body that actually wants to fight again.
I think he thought he wanted to fight again, then started real training and felt the old injuries and sore muscles and tender joints and thought about the weight cut and the actual fight and realised he was happily retired. The fire to compete just doesn't seem to be there and that is 100% OK.

Bad matchup for Conor. Aside from a tall, yet slow Nate, El Cucuy's height would give Conor fits and he wouldn't have a reach advantage

A guy that gets clipped seemingly every fight a bad match up for Conor?

Humorous.

I don't see how Diaz is a huge fight If Conor Beats Floyd. The Diaz fights would have become irrelevant by then.

A big fight would be Tyron or GSP for he WW strap. Not even Ferguson would be big enough the way I see it.

Saying "if Connor beats Floyd" is like saying "if the tooth fairy turns out to be real"... Don't even bother entertaining impossibilities lmao.

I don't see how Diaz is a huge fight If Conor Beats Floyd. The Diaz fights would have become irrelevant by then.

A big fight would be Tyron or GSP for he WW strap. Not even Ferguson would be big enough the way I see it.

As I said, WW belt. 3 division MMA champ + beating the goat boxer of a generation?

Beating a skinny fat cholo gangster becomes irrelevant, no matter the history.

GSP always says he could make 155, but I'm honestly not so sure. Not to mention if you do an interim title fight with Tony and Khabib you literally couldn't do Conor/GSP after that, not at 155 anyway. That fight would be at 165 or 170.

Why the fuck would he fight GSP now?

The dude that hasn't ever defended the 145 or 155 belt, should just fight the former Welterweight king? At 155? Why?

Y'all motherfuckers don't seem to like or respect MMA, let alone understand it.

There's literally no reason for them to fight, other than OMG SUPER DUPER FIGHT!

Its all about money. Dana loves the money fights.

After Mayweather, I'd love to see him back in the cage fighting Ferguson and beating his ass. Then Nate 3. Then GSP.

Why the fuck would he fight GSP now?

The dude that hasn't ever defended the 145 or 155 belt, should just fight the former Welterweight king? At 155? Why?

Y'all motherfuckers don't seem to like or respect MMA, let alone understand it.

There's literally no reason for them to fight, other than OMG SUPER DUPER FIGHT!
This.
Y'all are suckers if you've stopped expecting a champ to defend or get stripped.

Last edited:
Either Fergie or Nate. Conor/Nate is the bigger money fight and their first 2 were some of the biggest PPVs ever. Fergie should get a shot, though Conor will destroy him worse than he did Eddie. If Lando can rock Ferg, Conor will eat him alive. Especially after all this boxing training he's doing.

GSP will never make 155, never would have...
Not sure why this was even floated. The fight, if it took place at all, would be at WW.

I don't think Conor has anything for jabathon -> blast double GSP. But it remains to be seen whether that guy still exists...

Back