The ole buttered tooth Brit strikes again

Jack Move

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Moose put on a dominating performance. Afterwards boos rained down upon him. In his frustration, he made accusations against Lyoto. This wouldn't have happened if Moose wasn't pissed off. And, he was pissed off because of the Brit fans that can't appreciate a good fight when they see one.

So, I deflect all criticism from the person who made the claims and instead put this upon the instigators.

This is why UFC doesn't do big events in UK. Don't be mad when Mouse Johnson is headlining the next UK card

This is why UFC doesn't do big events in UK. Don't be mad when Mouse Johnson is headlining the next UK card

If only the fans in the UK could follow the example of the well educated, intelligent crowds the UFC attracts in the USA...

If only the fans in the UK could follow the example of the well educated, intelligent crowds the UFC attracts in the USA...

I mean more the fact there were 3 robberies in the main event and terribly biased officiating and judging as well as commentating. Breese, Pickett, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decision wins

I mean more the fact there were 3 robberies in the main event and terribly biased officiating and judging as well as commentating. Breese, Pickett, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decision wins
I think you need to go see the doctor about how delusional you are. Neither Breese, nor Bisping were gifted decisions.

Usually when I go to events in the UK the crowds are fairly intelligent, but it's different when you're in a capital city for some reason.

Side note: I would get slightly annoyed at your comment about our dental hygiene, but I have bad teeth, so I can't say much.

Last edited:
Breese and Bisping definitely won. Sick of the biased judge accusation there.

I do feel Pickett shouldn't have won that tho

Breese and Bisping definitely won. Sick of the biased judge accusation there.

I do feel Pickett shouldn't have won that tho
I think the accusations are ridiculous too seeing as he has no proof to back any of it up.

Yes he would, Moose always goes on some sort of rant, did anybody see him after the Hall fight? He's just a sore loser who's always in a damn boring fight.

Hate Bisping, big Anderson fan, but Bisping won the rounds 3-2, in Pride then Anderson would have won but that's not the rules. Breese I thought was the correct decision and same with Pickett.

well in answer to the fat yanks i think silva bisping was close, could have gone either way, the majority of media pundits and fans thought bisping won it. silva shouldnt have spent half the fight showboating.
breese clearly won , his opponent is very experienced on the ground, breese was being very cautious not to get subbed, which made it look boring. i do think he was hesitant on the feet though, still won.
pickett lost that fight i think , ill concede that bad decision.
i also thought davey grant should have got a bonus.

Well, at least there aren't any shit judging decisions in the states.

LMAO !!!

Moose put on a dominating performance. Afterwards boos rained down upon him. In his frustration, he made accusations against Lyoto. This wouldn't have happened if Moose wasn't pissed off. And, he was pissed off because of the Brit fans that can't appreciate a good fight when they see one.

So, I deflect all criticism from the person who made the claims and instead put this upon the instigators.

Agreed. This is why I hate UFC events in the UK. Absolutely terrible crowd. Even Americans are a better crowd than that shit.

Back