The Official Tye Fields vs. Roderick Willis Discussion Thread

El Ninja

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Urbano Antillon vs. Bobby Pacquiao also on the card tonight.

Fights will be televised at 9ET/6PT on Versus.

When does Fields step up in competition so I can see him get knocked out.

What exactly just happened with Pacquiao? Expected more from him.

i say Fields wins by KO in 8.

wow, Bobby Pacquiao got KO'd in the 1st. he was looking good for the first 1:30, then Antillon took over.

I hope Fields loses, but I guess we'll see. As for the Pacquiao...I just didn't see anything that warranted that sort of reaction. I guess that's why I just love boxing.

and Tye Fields is the kind of guy I could see pulling a McNelley. Lots of wins, weak competion and then his people feed him to a comebacking Vitali.

LOL @ this guy with the "Thuglife" tattoo across his chest. Worst tattoo in boxing ever?

Very bad tattoo but thats nothing compared to MMA's worst tattoo.

DSC_0070.JPG

tye feilds is fighting a guy with a pulse,he is getting better.give the guy some credit,he picked up boxing at 25.He is a real nice guy too,I know him very well so I guess I'm bias.but really picking up boxing at 25 and getting to this point is not an easy task.when he had his first loss he had like 2 years of boxing training with shitty trainers.since manny stewart has worked with him he has gotten better,maybe never a world beater but its something

Man I hate womens boxing,its only fun when they just start throwing bombs with no form or techniqe,boxing is a sport women should not compete

Im glad people get to see the fixed fights Tye Fields is involved in.

I don't like people saying that fights are fixed in boxing but there is no way so many of Tye Fields look like that, Ive seen atlest 5-6 fights of his that are exactly like that.

That is such a fucking Joke.

40-1. Let Tye Fields fight Michael Grant. He's still fighting right?

oh and that thuglife tattoo was ridiculous MMAmouse. but anyone stupid enough to get that tattoo(I mean Pac's been dead 11+ years), is probably too damn stupid to ever regret it.

Tye Fields is such a joke, that announcer was giving them hell at the interview

Arum's comments really came out of left field.
If I was Pavlik I'd be thinking, "shut you're fucking mouth.... don't bring my name into your rant".

Was that really a legal punch that Antillon landed? It looked as if it could have been more like a kidney punch.

Tye Fields looks unstoppable!

are you serious..i thought he looked very sloppy. mma fighters gets bashed for sloppy untrained strike on the feet and i thought tye was pretty bad. looked like a street fight between two untrained fighters. i know he got a late start in boxing if the state of boxing is such that he is #5 in the world, boxing has sure fallen off from when i used to watch.

not trying to be a jerk here, i just expected more when i tuned in. it appeared he was fighting a punching bag. both guys were pretty bad, imo.

are you serious..i thought he looked very sloppy. mma fighters gets bashed for sloppy untrained strike on the feet and i thought tye was pretty bad. looked like a street fight between two untrained fighters. i know he got a late start in boxing if the state of boxing is such that he is #5 in the world, boxing has sure fallen off from when i used to watch.

not trying to be a jerk here, i just expected more when i tuned in. it appeared he was fighting a punching bag. both guys were pretty bad, imo.

Tye Fields has yet to have a fight with someone on VS who wasn't either a late replacement or bought off. Feed him to Golota.

Back