***The Official SANCTIONED Sergey Kovalev vs Eleider Alvarez RBR Thread 8/4 10:00PM HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kova gassed him self out and paid the ultimate price for it

Alverez took alot of Hard KO shots and still got the win. Cant knock it by saying Kova was washed up or anything. Kova landed the KO punches and looked good as he cpuld be, Eddie just wanted more.

Goddamn. Forgot that this was happening, and I started watching right when the first KD happened.

Gonna have to watch the whole fight when I get a chance tomorrow.

CONSUMED YESE:FHSYUSRGGSSGZFWO$^*GF&T^*WTGSDYFEGFZW*^TFG*^GFDYSGFUDFRE

Alverez took alot of Hard KO shots and still got the win. Cant knock it by saying Kova was washed up or anything. Kova landed the KO punches and looked good as he cpuld be, Eddie just wanted more.
Alvarez eyes in the corner between rounds looked like kova killed his dog or something lol he deserved this ko

Adonis wouldve stopped the both of them.

I’m still shocked.. what did I just see.. lol

I don't think that had anything to do with Ward. It was just a poor defensive moment against a great offensive moment with some killer instinct finishing touches.

I don't think he was gassed out at all, if anything it looked like he was taking over the fight for the past 3 rounds. And then boom, crazy shot by Alvarez
I disagree, I think he spent too much of his energy in the 4th

11 ko’s and he knocks Kovalev slap out??

You don’t see this crap everyday. What a trip

where is seano this will be like xmas to him, I didnt like the kovalev hype, and they have no excuses yet.

Bivol was exposed tonight, he came apart and started mostly running and pot shoting when a guy stood up to him.

Kov look to have him figured out and appeared to be taking over, then bam..

Back