• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The Official SANCTIONED Rigo/Loma PBP Thread***

And I don't believe two boxers alive bullshit gimme a break that's just hype I just heard of this fool today rigganeho and Lima he ko caught his last few fights but he to cocky for me seem like a show off
Emotions killing those thoughts lol

And I don't believe two boxers alive bullshit gimme a break that's just hype I just heard of this fool today rigganeho and Lima he ko caught his last few fights but he to cocky for me seem like a show off

I wish you a speedy recovery.

Super pumped for this.

BTW Glory fights this morning for free on espn, then DeGale fights now for free on youtube , then we got UFC prelims for free on FS1, bellator Kickboxing tonight for free on spike then we have the Rigo Loma for free on ESPN...

Christmas came early!

Almost forgot, if you got HBO, there's Salido on tonight as well with Tevin Farmer on the undercard! What a day.

<Deported1>

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2017/12/lomachenko-137-4-rigondeaux-130-fight-day-weights/

Vasyl Lomachenko weighed in at 137.4 pounds for today’s fight-day secondary weigh-in for his fight tonight against Guillermo Rigondeaux. In contrast, Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs) weighed in 7 pounds lighter at 130 lbs.

Both fighters had to be under the 138 lb. limit for today’s same day weigh-in, which they both did. The 29-year-old Lomachenko barely made the limit, but he did none the less. Lomachenko and Rigondeaux both have all day to rehydrate. Given that Rigondeaux only gained back 1.75 lbs. from the 128 ¼ lbs. he weighed in at for Friday’s weigh-in, it’s likely that he won’t rehydrate any further than he is now.

I read that earlier. Is it accurate?

For gambling degens, odds have dropped...lomachenko is only a -370 favorite now.

He was as high as -470 last week.

NO FUCKING HBO OR UFC SPOILERS IN HERE!

HBO boxing starts and hour after this event and UFC starts who the hell cares when but don't ruin those events for any of us by mentioning them here. Should go without saying but some people are truly just dumber than shit.
every Sherdogger on a Saturday night catches every fight simultaneously from his battle station
0ce7fe64363186dc0002bd06c93f0fc1.jpg

One of my favorites from Lee Wylie. Let's see if Rigo can pull the upset!

I AM NOW INSIDE THIS THREAD

Back