• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
God I wish I had some weed for this shit. That's all I have to contribute, I'm so tired all I can do is complain and also UNZIP THIS DICK.

When was the last time we've seen vanes in trouble?

I'm not so convinced that GGG steam rolls him.

is it me or is big john a judge during this fight?

So is it just the one fight?

When was the last time we've seen vanes in trouble?

I'm not so convinced that GGG steam rolls him.
I can't see it being that competitive. Vanes has been out for 2 years and is fighting the MW champ in his debut at 160.Maybe if Golovkin has lost a step because of his last 2 fights.

edit James beat me to it.

So is it just the one fight?
There's a female fight preceding it. Braekhus who is apparently one of the atg's, is making 50k to beat up some lady, apparently.

too bad we're not watching GGG box up PEDnelo again ..

HBO Boxing has really fallen off these last few years. Not that excited about this tbh, just want to see Golovkin as he's the best fighter fighting tonight (or at least the most prominent).

<{Joewithit}>

Unique walk in.

wait who changed the channel to Tachi Palace Fights

HBO Boxing has really fallen off these last few years. Not that excited about this tbh, just want to see Golovkin as he's the best fighter fighting tonight (or at least the most prominent).

To be fair overall the fights in the past 12 months, and the upcoming 6 months look pretty good tho eh?

Two minute rounds for women are lame. The ladies in MMA fight the same time as the men.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wat
Back