The Official Fifa World Cup thread v12: ENGLAND V COLOMBIA - IT'S COMING HOME EDITION

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Colombia?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WEO going out on his shield right now like..
hayo3eS.gif

Hyperthermia is elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation that occurs when a body produces or absorbs more heat than it dissipates. Extreme temperature elevation then becomes a medical emergency requiring immediate treatment to prevent disability or death.

"nicking our not going home song"

these times you are sat at home you fucking mug

Hyperthermia is elevated body temperature due to failed thermoregulation that occurs when a body produces or absorbs more heat than it dissipates. Extreme temperature elevation then becomes a medical emergency requiring immediate treatment to prevent disability or death.

Medical students' disease (also known as second year syndrome or intern's syndrome) is a condition frequently reported in medical students, who perceive themselves to be experiencing the symptoms of a disease that they are studying.

Medical students' disease (also known as second year syndrome or intern's syndrome) is a condition frequently reported in medical students, who perceive themselves to be experiencing the symptoms of a disease that they are studying.

i've already diagnosed myself with every mental health condition and I diagnosed myself with deep vein thrombosis the other day

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back