• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v3: Missi Edition

Who advances in Group D?

• Icelandic baes

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Croatia

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Not so Super Eagles

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Argentina

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not Japanese, my dad is from el salvador. Mom Mexican but born in California.

Main team is usa, followed by el salvador. Ill support all the concacaf teams except Mexico, I enjoy watching them lose.

That's all well and good, but if you had to choose between Cardiff and Swansea . . . . who would you pick?

@Chules some stupid bint knocked my phone over last week and the screen was fine called her a silly cunt

Dropped it yesterday. Screens shattered lol first time it’s ever happened to me

I will call the rspca

Why?

I was suggesting I visit, we could trade Sherdog war stories, maybe a bbq and feed the animals.

Sounds like a lovely day to me

Why?

I was suggesting I visit, we could trade Sherdog war stories, maybe a bbq and feed the animals.

Sounds like a lovely day to me
I get nervous around the welsh and sheep

@Chules some stupid bint knocked my phone over last week and the screen was fine called her a silly cunt

Dropped it yesterday. Screens shattered lol first time it’s ever happened to me

nnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuu

how much it gonna cost to repair?

im using the iphone 7+ atm.

I'm still as carefree with it even after I rekt my last one lmao

nnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuu

how much it gonna cost to repair?

im using the iphone 7+ atm.

I'm still as carefree with it even after I rekt my last one lmao
dunno gonna leave it for now and probably go to one of those dodgy shops lol

@WEO @Tobago Jones

After some intense analysis of the game last night, going through clips frame by frame and breaking down play in granular detail, I have come to the conclusion thatwelost because we weren't in our crispy, peng strip.

We go again!

The referee from Peru-Denmark game

LOL at the way he had the red card in his hand just to let the guy know he could get it. It's like on of those movie scenes when they just put a gun on the table mid converstion.

LOL at the way he had the red card in his hand just to let the guy know he could get it. It's like on of those movie scenes when they just put a gun on the table mid converstion.
Suprised refs dont do this more often. Calmed things down fast.

@UVee all your goal vids in the first post got parred fam! :D
tumblr_pa2u5pDdJg1r63q61o3_400.gif

brb
I'll stick with site like streamja next time
Edit: streamja no use either FIFA working over time.

tumblr_pa2u5pDdJg1r63q61o3_400.gif

brb
I'll stick with site like streamja next time
Edit: streamja no use either FIFA working over time.
she;s so cute

dont bother, i imagine most have seen the goals by now!

@Deffid @Chules
Özil in contention: “All the players are fit,” said Löw. “Mesut had two extra training sessions on Tues, Wed and Thurs. The overall impression is good. He is fit. I still have 2/3 options in terms of who is in the team but I want to announce it to the players first.

The NHS in England is to get an extra £20bn a year by 2023 as a 70th "birthday present", Theresa May says.

It means the £114bn budget will rise by an average of 3.4% annually - but that is still less than the 3.7% average rise the NHS has had since 1948.

The prime minister said this would be funded partly by a "Brexit dividend", but also hinted at tax rises.

Brexit bless. Farage was right lel

lol Went to bed earlier to wake up for games this morning. 3am atm. @Chules are you more dedicated THAN ME?

The NHS in England is to get an extra £20bn a year by 2023 as a 70th "birthday present", Theresa May says.

It means the £114bn budget will rise by an average of 3.4% annually - but that is still less than the 3.7% average rise the NHS has had since 1948.

The prime minister said this would be funded partly by a "Brexit dividend", but also hinted at tax rises.

Brexit bless. Farage was right lel
Yes good job Farage, tax rises and NHS gets smaller rise than they got in last 69 years.

Guess he needed a new taxpayer paid yacht with toilets made out of gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back