The official, DC fans that are nervous as F before the fight warwagon.

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Who else can't stop visualizing some random spin attack that hurts DC, and changes the entire fight?

I hate these pre fight jitters before a huge fight. Same exact feeling for Weidman/Silva 2.

I am pretty nervous, obviously beating jones is going to be tough but he has the best chance to do it in my opinion... but i could see bones landing a body kick/knee that hurts DC and possibly submitting him or something so ya i am nervous

If DC doesn't beat Jones, Gus will. Days are counted for Jones, he's living on borrowed time

Yeah, DC is going to have to be on top of his game. Jones is going to do damage every time DC leaves an opening.

I always get nervous for any fight that I get invested in.

This one more so than any other.

The first round will answer all the questions.

I'm a Jones fan and I'm pretty confident right now. Right before the fight I'm sure my heart will be racing and I'll have to run to the bathroom during the walkouts(that always happens). I remember before one fight I was eating two slices of pizza. I was so nervous and amped that I ate both slices before the Jon came out.

Nah, not nervous. It won't be difficult at all for DC.

I do agree that hail mary spinning attacks will be all Jones has and he will go to them often.

I'm pretty confident that DC will be able to control the fight from start to finish, but Jones can definitely land a knee or something that changes the fight.

I'm a Jones fan and I'm pretty confident right now. Right before the fight I'm sure my heart will be racing and I'll have to run to the bathroom during the walkouts(that always happens). I remember before one fight I was eating two slices of pizza. I was so nervous and amped that I ate both slices before the Jon came out.

When the bell sounds all I'll be thinking is, "don't get caught with some spinning shit, don't get caught with some spinning shit, don't get caught with some spinning shit...."

Just from the weigh-ins and Dc's pacing etc... he seems he may fight angry, which is not nearly as good as just confident.. which Jones will be. This is a tossup

The spinning shit will help DC out with takedowns, IMO.

It's a Shakazulu flying knee that I worry about.

Just from the weigh-ins and Dc's pacing etc... he seems he may fight angry, which is not nearly as good as just confident.. which Jones will be. This is a tossup

I hate weigh ins, because all I think about is everything that looks bad for my fighter, and everything that indicates my fighters opponent will win. Nerve racking :icon_neut

i'm rooting for dc, and not nervous at all. i think it's going to be easy for cormier to get inside, and dictate the fight.

The spinning shit will help DC out with takedowns, IMO.

It's a Shakazulu flying knee that I worry about.

I was visualizing those all morning today. I kept thinking Jones is gonna expect DC to come right forward, and go for a flying knee out of nowhere.

I'm nervous as shit, because DC can pull this off. This is his fight to lose

Jones on the other hand looked awesome... DC is scared homie.

I'm pretty confident that DC will be able to control the fight from start to finish, but Jones can definitely land a knee or something that changes the fight.

i think people underestimate jones ability to control the fight. i dont think this is a case of jones needing to land something crazy to win. the reach king shall prevail, and jones aint bad in the clinch. dc will also tire before jones. if so many people believe in dc, why dont you bet a lot on him so the jones line will even out, and i can win more.

I'll accept any outcome as long as DC doesn't get caught with a liver kick, and can't move after that. I just can't live with that type of a loss for DC. Just knowing he got caught perfectly on one spot, and couldn't do anything about it would eat me alive as a DC fan.

Back