The number 1 reason Jon Jones will lose his next fight.

So the steroids he took had no impact. Dude was roiding his entire career and when USADA came around he all of a sudden only would fight rarely. Not suspicious nope. Not at all

I don't disagree he was roiding his entire career but so were everyone else. And also, Jon still won matches post USADA (and even then I still believe he and the whole roster was juicing but just were smart enough to not get caught this time). At some point people gotta admit Jon is just that good lol.

I don't disagree he was roiding his entire career but so were everyone else. And also, Jon still won matches post USADA (and even then I still believe he and the whole roster was juicing but just were smart enough to not get caught this time). At some point people gotta admit Jon is just that good lol.
He is good. Just not the dude who can toss people without the roads

I thought Greg Jackson dropped Jon Jones because of his antics outside the gym. Greg put his foot down as a result of Jon's cocaine use, reckless driving and steroid use.

If Jones comes in and starts knocking out HW’s, we’ll know Greg “Lack of Action” Jackson was the force behind his neutered punching power

I think there is a chance Jon wins his next fight, but he could also lose.

i beieive the opposite. i think jackson wink was holding him back.

he went from being an absolute finisher to a boring point fighter with them.

he needed a change in camps. it was quite obvious

Is because he no longer trains with Greg Jackson and Winklejohn as his coaches.

Everyone hypes up his talent and natural gifts but a big reason for his title win and title run is because he had the best coaches in the business at that time. You really saw it when he was fighting Machida.

Towards the end, Jones was declining as competition at LHW got more stiff. He no longer had dominant wins against top-notch competition anymore and a lot will say he even lost against Reyes and Santos.

However, it was Jackson-Wink that carried him to the finish line.

I think without them, Jones is a mediocre fighter and an overrated champion. They were probably the biggest reason he had the run he had.
Anyone who thinks he lost vs Santos, is just a hater.

Did he left there for good? Either way, its not like he isnt getting elite training with Cejudo and i guess also Albarracin.

Anyone who thinks he lost vs Santos, is just a hater.
I thought jones won, but given all circumstances that fight was WAY too competitive.
I thought Greg Jackson dropped Jon Jones because of his antics outside the gym. Greg put his foot down as a result of Jon's cocaine use, reckless driving and steroid use.
If i understand correctly, Jackson has no pull in that gym anymore. it's all winklejohn

Last edited:
Is because he no longer trains with Greg Jackson and Winklejohn as his coaches.

Everyone hypes up his talent and natural gifts but a big reason for his title win and title run is because he had the best coaches in the business at that time. You really saw it when he was fighting Machida.

Towards the end, Jones was declining as competition at LHW got more stiff. He no longer had dominant wins against top-notch competition anymore and a lot will say he even lost against Reyes and Santos.

However, it was Jackson-Wink that carried him to the finish line.

I think without them, Jones is a mediocre fighter and an overrated champion. They were probably the biggest reason he had the run he had.

#1 reason is he shouldn't fight at HW

Great point. Jackson's never would have let him accept this fight. Too risky

<Dany07>

I think people vastly overestimate the value of the coaches.

If you think about it, the story is pretty much one guy making the name of the gym, and not the other way around.

Back