"The Notorious" vs. "Money": Pick Winner, Round, Exact Outcome

Conor by R3 TKO, finishing Money up against the fence with punches after landing a big strike at range.

Conor round 3 TKO at 2:31 (2:29 left). Uppercut to drop him, then hooking punches to the sides of the face as the ref saves Chad. (Chad will be face down)

Conor round 3 TKO at 2:31 (2:29 left). Uppercut to drop him, then hooking punches to the sides of the face as the ref saves Chad. (Chad will be face down)

That sounds non-coincidentally similar to the finish of Poirier

Conor 2nd rd TKO. Follow up punches on the ground after dropping Chad with a spinning heel kick to the jaw.

Haha can you imagine?

Yes, I can. It's highly unlikely that the offender will be DQ'd. If the fight can't continue, nobody loses, they both still get their show money and PPV cut. And, of course, Zuffa can stir up the Aldo v McGregor rivalry again to set up a fight late fall/early winter of 2015.

official pick: Conor via early 3rd round TKO. Mendes tries to go for longshot double but Conor sees it a mile away and steps back, holds one hand on Mendes's head to keep him down and uses the other hand to land brutal punches that rock Mendes hard, Conor's punches turn into hammerfists and keeps on hitting a covered up Mendes until the ref stops it at the 3:58 mark.

alternate what if: Mendes UD.

Those are the only outcomes I see truly happening. I don't think Mendes is going to win BUT if the gods have him destined to win, it must be by UD.

I'm taking Conor by KO/TKO in round 2. the finishing combo will start with a knee as Chad changes levels for a takedown.

Money UD 5-0 rds 1 2 3 4 5

Conor McGregor by via TKO in the 2nd round he'll probably utilize a few bolo punches to set up the finish (different uppercut variation he utilized on Marcus Brimage.)

Conor round 1

Head kick followed by punches on the ground

Mendes goes out for a second and ref stoppage

Mendes wakes and complains

I don't know who's gonna win, but I hope Mendes humbles big mouth Connor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back