The notion that Khabib or Tony are "ducking" is ridiculous

PulsingJones

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Both of them signed up the contract five times, went into rigorous training camps five times. There is no way in hell there is any ducking going on here.

It's just that shit happens outside their control (And no, Khabib didn't eat Tiramisu, and Tony wasn't wearing sunglasses when he tripped)

Khabib could've taken an easy payday with a Mcgregor rematch, but he went out of his way to demand the Tony fight.

if you wanna blame anyone, blame the pink goof Dana for telling Khabib the fight won't happen in the US and sending mixed messages

Yeah but you the can't through to these brain dead people. They completely ignore the fact that when the fight was scheduled to be in the US, Khabib was in the US. When he found out it was likely going to be in Abu Dhabi, he flew to Abu Dhabi. Regardless of what happened next, that a lone should tell you he wasn't ducking shit.

And I don't even understand how anyone can spin this into Tony ducking.

Both of them signed up the contract five times, went into rigorous training camps five times. There is no way in hell there is any ducking going on here.

It's just that shit happens outside their control (And no, Khabib didn't eat Tiramisu, and Tony wasn't wearing sunglasses when he tripped)

Khabib could've taken an easy payday with a Mcgregor rematch, but he went out of his way to demand the Tony fight.

if you wanna blame anyone, blame the pink goof Dana for telling Khabib the fight won't happen in the US and sending mixed messages

? You mean he ducked the Conor rematch?

Beeb fucked it up for everybody. Nothing more to say.

So far its 3 to 2 pull outs for khabib.

He's winning the ducking wars

You are right it is very stupid but the memes they generate are super dank. I say let the trash talk commence.

Yeah but you the can't through to these brain dead people. They completely ignore the fact that when the fight was scheduled to be in the US, Khabib was in the US. When he found out it was likely going to be in Abu Dhabi, he flew to Abu Dhabi. Regardless of what happened next, that a lone should tell you he wasn't ducking shit.

And I don't even understand how anyone can spin this into Tony ducking.

I also think that people don't realize that Dagestan is on the same timezone as the Arabian Peninsula and is like six or seven time closer to Dubai than the AKA facilities, which were closed anyway. It actually made sense for Khabib to go back home at the time.

If it walks like a duck ,
than Sherdog will find a way to make it a goat.

Neither Khabib nor Tony have done any duckings. The only scrooge mcduck in this bitch is Conor.

Its incredible how some people are complaining, or even pointing fingers at ANYBODY in this situation.

Some things in life are bigger then UFC

UFC still has yet to deny Khabib's claim they told him it wasn't happening in the US and to go to UAE. Hell even now he is still trying to get the fight made.

Back