• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The normalization of North Korea

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...eration-rate-worse-than-north-koreas.3626207/

Here's a thread who's underlying tone is that America is inferior to North Korea.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill....ve-kim-jong-un-for-calling-trump-a-dotard?amp

"I love Kim, he called Trump a 'dotard,' which is one of those words that people have stopped using, like 'presidential,'" joked Maher during his opening monologue on HBO's "Real Time."

Well there are countless favorable reactions to North Korea lately. I correctly labled them a quasi liberal folk hero in another thread and low and behold, people's hatred of Trump is hitting an all time high. I could see this coming a mile away and sure enough liberals are slowly inching over the line to start defending North Korea while chiding Trump. So my question is, why?

Why?

Liberalism is a mental disorder, and Trump Derangement Syndrome is quite real. That's why.

Liberals want war with North Korea and Russia. They want to attack people who want to cooperate with us and cooperate with people who want to attack us.

Because Trump is "literally Hitler;" while violent, fascist, free speech assaulting ideologies and their representing groups (ANTIFAS, BLM, NOI, CAIR, Southern Poverty Law Center, Muslim Students Association) run amok, blessed and promoted by mainstream media, particularly CNN. And those that have gulped down their propaganda seemingly have no idea. Indeed it is mental illness.

Liberals want war with North Korea and Russia. They want to attack people who want to cooperate with us and cooperate with people who want to attack us.
North Korea doesn't want to cooperate with us lol

first thread was absolutely not a 'normalization' of North Korea, more an example of setting the bar low. whether it was a good comparison or not is something else, but it did not put NK in a good light.

the tweet was obviously a joke, in poor taste but i'm pretty sure people in general don't actually like North Korea or Kim Jong Un

first thread was absolutely not a 'normalization' of North Korea, more an example of setting the bar low. whether it was a good comparison or not is something else, but it did not put NK in a good light.

the tweet was obviously a joke, in poor taste but i'm pretty sure people in general don't actually like North Korea or Kim Jong Un
Not yet. But we didn't hear this type of rhetoric 6 months ago.

Same as I said in other threads. Rocket man is the new left hero.

Other than this Chelsea Handler woman (whoever she is) and a joke by a comedian, where do you see "liberals" defending NK as you keep saying? I think you're imagining that people who don't like Trump would automatically favor NK in any way

Yeah, "liberals" like Mccain and Hilary Clinton.....

Liberals have been normalizing/sympathizing with North Korea for awhile now. It's just so hilarious to me that they hate Trump so goddamn much they'll side with a LITERAL dictator who is LITERALLY killing his own citizens.

Chelsea Handler and those like her are just blithering idiots. It's amazing they have the mental capacity to feed and cloth themselves.

Other than this Chelsea Handler woman (whoever she is) and a joke by a comedian, where do you see "liberals" defending NK as you keep saying? I think you're imagining that people who don't like Trump would automatically favor NK in any way
Chelsea Handler has 7.8 million followers. Also I said inching over the line. Its at the joke stage right now but so was Donald Trump becoming president.

I doubt that the US is gonna trade Donnie Dotard for the Rocket Man, so maybe if Chelsea wants him so bad she should just emigrate to NK.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/a...eration-rate-worse-than-north-koreas.3626207/

Here's a thread who's underlying tone is that America is inferior to North Korea.

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/media/352025-hbos-maher-i-love-kim-jong-un-for-calling-trump-a-dotard?amp

Well there are countless favorable reactions to North Korea lately. I correctly labled them a quasi liberal folk hero in another thread and low and behold, people's hatred of Trump is hitting an all time high. I could see this coming a mile away and sure enough liberals are slowly inching over the line to start defending North Korea while chiding Trump. So my question is, why?

Bullshit. That thread had nothing positive to say about North Korea. It was about how ridiculously high the incarceration rate is in the United States and just used North Korea as a statistical comparison. You're flat out making shit up. Literally no one on this forum has said anything positive about North Korea. But idiots like yourself seem to equate criticizing Trump for engaging in juvenile name-calling with a guy who has nuclear weapons with supporting North Korea.

Chelsea Handler is legit honest to goodness trash. Can't stand that lame ass self-hating, America hating white bitch.

Bullshit. That thread had nothing positive to say about North Korea. It was about how ridiculously high the incarceration rate is in the United States and just used North Korea as a statistical comparison. You're flat out making shit up. Literally no one on this forum has said anything positive about North Korea. But idiots like yourself seem to equate criticizing Trump for engaging in juvenile name-calling with a guy who has nuclear weapons with supporting North Korea.
Is that right? Why use North Korea then?

The joke isnt that Kim is good. It's that Trump has lowered the bar for America to such a degree that comparisons between the two are no longer completely ridiculous. Having a dementia addled Foxnews Grandpa who mumbles crazy shit all the time as president has that effect.

The joke isnt that Kim is good. It's that Trump has lowered the bar for America to such a degree that comparisons between the two are no longer completely ridiculous. Having a dementia addled Foxnews Grandpa who mumbles crazy shit all the time as president has that effect.
Annnnnd here it is, the normalization of a country that beat an American citizen into a coma that he died from.

Back