The Next Potential Welterweight Champion.

One of the reasons that Chimaev is "freakishly strong" against welterweights is because he's a middleweight. He was significantly bigger than Hermansson.

All of Chimaev's fights at welterweight have taken place in the Middle East, where the role of athletic commissions is essentially done by the promotion putting on the fights. Look how the UFC controls the weigh-ins in Abu Dhabi.

When Chimaev fought in Sweden, India, and the US, it was at middleweight.

<{dayum}>

I doubt he makes Championship weight at WW.

Who wouldve thought that this scrawny kid with no shoulders would be feared fighter just couple of years later?
View attachment 906745
Is it genetics? Heard Khamzat is freakishly strong but he doesnt look that way, truly an anomaly
Khamzat is a weakling compared to the dung beetle, which can carry 1,141 times its own body weight. The Leech weighed around the same as Khamzat!

knowable-122220-1-1200x630-1609773256503.jpg

88-883623_is-greater-than-mathematical-sign-comments-bigger-than.png

ufc-267-khamzat-chimaev-li-jingliang-2.jpg

One of the reasons that Chimaev is "freakishly strong" against welterweights is because he's a middleweight. He was significantly bigger than Hermansson.

All of Chimaev's fights at welterweight have taken place in the Middle East, where the role of athletic commissions is essentially done by the promotion putting on the fights. Look how the UFC controls the weigh-ins in Abu Dhabi.

When Chimaev fought in Sweden, India, and the US, it was at middleweight.

The size difference, and how he's able to "get down" to WW without any problems or looking any different than he does at MW has always perplexed me. I'm officially putting an asterisk next to any WW fight he has from now on until he fights at that weight class elsewhere in the world. I'm still pretty convinced that Khabib didn't make weight for the Gaethje fight, and low and behold, it was in Abu Dhabi.

In that pic, Khamzat looks like he's related to the guy in your avatar, look at dem necks

And just because someone's scrawny doesn't mean they aren't strong.

Arguably the greatest wrestler of all time has a build like Khamzat.

ept_sports_mma_experts-850309017-1243882180.jpg

ufc-267-khamzat-chimaev.jpg
Shit! Was going to say the same thing about the AV pic.
<Goldie11>

Lol. Did a mod edit that shit title? Because the title was literally not true. Add the word Future in there and it’s somewhat possibly legit. Otherwise it was rubbish.

Back