The next big thing in the UFC (guaranteed)

Agreed. But youve apparently been "tricked" also, thus making him money..
He's tricked a lot of ppl into thinking he's better then he is is what I meant. Making dumb fans think no one even deserves to fight him. Made ppl thin he deserves the may weather fight.

He's tricked a lot of ppl into thinking he's better then he is is what I meant. Making dumb fans think no one even deserves to fight him. Made ppl thin he deserves the may weather fight.
I think thats a minority. He delivered vs Aldo, which I lost money on. So tho hes not invincible, hes at least as good as his record.

He got the Floyd fight because it brought eyes.

I think thats a minority. He delivered vs Aldo, which I lost money on. So tho hes not invincible, hes at least as good as his record.

He got the Floyd fight because it brought eyes.
Because he's great at tricking dumb fans. Hence the first point I made. We're going in circles now bud

Because he's great at tricking dumb fans. Hence the first point I made. We're going in circles now bud
"Tricking dumb fans"? You said that youve paid to see him, so are you a dumb fan? I mmean, do you think the guy sits down thinking, "how do I 'trick' ppl to thinking im better than I am?" What does he benefit exactly?

Now trcking ppl into buying his ppvs, that hed benefit from. And you admitted to buying them, so...

Bud

"Tricking dumb fans"? You said that youve paid to see him, so are you a dumb fan? I mmean, do you think the guy sits down thinking, "how do I 'trick' ppl to thinking im better than I am?" What does he benefit exactly?

Now trcking ppl into buying his ppvs, that hed benefit from. And you admitted to buying them, so...

Bud
I've never bought a conor ppv and I don't think he's the greatest mma fighter of all time. I didn't buy the hype bud. Nice try tho loser. Yea trick the mass casuals into thinking he's something he's not. That's one of his most impressive feats for sure .

I've never bought a conor ppv and I don't think he's the greatest mma fighter of all time. I didn't buy the hype bud. Nice try tho loser. Yea trick the mass casuals into thinking he's something he's not. That's one of his most impressive feats for sure .
Ok. WEll im not even a Conor fan. At all. Nobody is saying hes the best of all time.. youre arguing with yourself.

Hes still a 2 division champ, so I dunno what hype youre talking about. Hes nowhere near one of the best fighters of all time, but I must admit, his fights tend to be exciting, one wayor another. But please, show me where I said or even vaguely implied he was some all time great... ill wait.

1 big slice of Humble Pie com'n up. You do know that the longer you wait, the worse it's going to taste.

Ok. WEll im not even a Conor fan. At all. Nobody is saying hes the best of all time.. youre arguing with yourself.

Hes still a 2 division champ, so I dunno what hype youre talking about. Hes nowhere near one of the best fighters of all time, but I must admit, his fights tend to be exciting, one wayor another. But please, show me where I said or even vaguely implied he was some all time great... ill wait.
Lots of losers on here say he is. That's why I said he's the best at tricking stupid fans. Again your going in circles are you fucking retarded lol.

Don't want to rub it in, but seriously that was a ludicrous display last night.
The dude walked in on Alvey, chin up, arms down. Awful.

Lots of losers on here say he is. That's why I said he's the best at tricking stupid fans. Again your going in circles are you fucking retarded lol.
Cool. Says the guy making up an argument to fit his narrative

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back