The New Green SPRAWLS (w/ Pictures)

LCDforMe

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well guys, I recieved my green sprawls through the mail today and thought I'd let you guys in on them. First off, I have to say that they look awesome. The interenet was kind of decieving as to how they look. Pictures slightly differed from the pictures of Trevor Prangley wearing them, to the website, to a few pictures posted on here from those who purchased them. So this here is my thread about the Green SPRAWLS.

SprawlGreen06001.jpg

Pro
-Looks. These shorts look awesome. They are simple yet so beautiful. The green is a darker olive color green and I couldn't have picked a cooler color for them to have made.

SprawlGreen06002.jpg

SprawlGreen06003.jpg

-Waist line. The waist line is great. I am between a size 34 and 36 so I went with the 36 and you can easily sinch these guys down to fit you if you are between sizes.

-Comfortable. My SRAWLS are very comfortable and feel good. They are very durable yet they still have a comfortable feeling. The split seam allows a lot of movement.

SprawlGreen06005.jpg

Con
I can't think of any to write down. SPRAWL impressed me very much between the promotional give away, the looks, the feel, and the customer service.

In the end, SPRAWL did a fantastic job with these shorts. I am proud to wear a pair of these bad boys when I'm rolling. Thank you, SPRAWL.

Very nice mate. they look really cool. I'd have gotten a pair myself if i hadnt just shelled out on the yellow versions lol.

~Foz

The material looks nice, but can't say I dig the colour, it's like my sleeping bag. And looks too much like camo shorts, which just annoy me.

I just got mine yesterday and I couldn't have said it better. They're just freakin' sweet!
Thanks Sprawl and Sherdog!

BigBubba said:
I just got mine yesterday and I couldn't have said it better. They're just freakin' sweet!
Thanks Sprawl and Sherdog!

*clinches fists, grinds teeth, and patiently waits*

These shorts are seriously awesome. I can't wait to get back out on the mat and get some rolling in!

No doubt. I was planning on getting them anyway, so this was a great thing.

Who here has ordered the shorts?

They are very comfortable when you wrestle in them. I am extremley pleased with them.

i got a pair they're real nice, fit perfect and the customer service is great too

Back