News The new dangerous olympic sport: Break dancing

Rocco Siffredi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, motherfucking b boys and b girls. Put down the boogaloo VHS tape and start training. Do your turtle spins and wind mills!
France of all places (no wait this makes total sense) is adding breakdancing to the 2024 games.

Have no athletic talent or physical prowess? Put down the curling broom and get out your cardboard box to dance on like it was 1984!

Now, the IOC does not seem to be taking the dangers of break dancing seriously. When someone dances and the other person dances back IT IS ON!
And sometimes when someone talks shit and walks up on you and SERVES YOU SOMETHING FIERCE you could end up in the hospital or worse!
But hey, ratings are ratings.

^ this is attempted murder!

^ will these kids ever recover from this serving??? Fucking Little Bow Wow!!! I hate you!

But, yes, an anonymous sherdogger is in training so there is hope

Seeking to attract younger viewers for the international games — ratings have flagged of late — the International Olympic Committee (IOC) on Monday announced that breakdancing has been added as a sport for the 2024 games being held in Paris.

“Today is a historic occasion, not only for b-boys and b-girls but for all dancers around the world,” said Shawn Tay, president of the World DanceSport Federation (WDSF).
https://www.dailywire.com/news/breakdancing-becomes-an-olympic-sport-seriously

Weren't they going to get rid of wrestling?
Where's that stand?

I remember the 1984 Olympics. i was very into breakdancing at the time and they announced breakdancing in the opening ceremonies. Of course most of that shit didn't make the TV broadcast. Finally I get to see what I've been waiting for since 84

lol, motherfucking Ice-T!!!

Weren't they going to get rid of wrestling?
Where's that stand?

I remember the 1984 Olympics. i was very into breakdancing at the time and they announced breakdancing in the opening ceremonies. Of course most of that shit didn't make the TV broadcast. Finally I get to see what I've been waiting for since 84

I think I was in 2nd grade during the 84 olympics. Damn Carl Lewis and Mary Lou.

This is pretty exciting, especially since I've been a fan of breakdancing since my high school days. My question is how will it be judged and how are they going to pick the judges? Would it be similar to Red Bull BC One? Also any mention of being 1v1 or teams or both? These days there are so many beasts that can do ridiculous power moves and combos that I hope they do not overlook style and rhythm. I also hope popping and locking some how gets to be included in this.

This is pretty exciting, especially since I've been a fan of breakdancing since my high school days. My question is how will it be judged and how are they going to pick the judges? Would it be similar to Red Bull BC One? Also any mention of being 1v1 or teams or both? These days there are so many beasts that can do ridiculous power moves and combos that I hope they do not overlook style and rhythm. I also hope popping and locking some how gets to be included in this.

In 2024, the dance-offs will take place at a downtown venue in Paris. Under the plans, 16 b-boys and 16 b-girls — the term used for competitive breakers, or breakdancers — will compete in one-on-one battles.

Don't forget the masturbation Olympics.

in France masturbation is a team sport

Objectifying the subjective is going to ruin it. It will probably devolve into the gymnastics floor routine

You don’t know shit about bboy culture.

stick to fucking massage parlor prostitutes.

olympics starting to look like the x games with bmx,sk8ting and BBOY'ING now.

Last edited:
oh, so the olympics needed more gay representation, i get it.

I am sure Baron Pierre de Coubertin is slipping into a pair of parachutes as we speak.

I think dwarf bowling would be more along the Spirit of the Olympics

Then I am shocked more Sherdoggers don't live in France.

More live there than you think. They are flooding the War Room and world wide mma

You don’t know shit about bboy culture.

stick to fucking massage parlor prostitutes.

I can't go to an AMP while I am working, fuckface. AMPs don't pay for themselves. Enjoy your no nut december.

Back