The myth that Dana White is fat

rULfI7j.png

The dude would cycle and workout for specific things but never ever could maintain. At his age it's so easy to blow back up and he does. He can cycle and train and lean up but he'll gain it again.

Yes he's usually fat.

The dude would cycle and workout for specific things but never ever could maintain. At his age it's so easy to blow back up and he does. He can cycle and train and lean up but he'll gain it again.

Yes he's usually fat.
It’s easy at his age if you eat like shit.

it's not easy to get TRT from a legit dr. I've tried.

Pictures are old as fuck, this is current dana.

blobha.jpg

Is just that, a myth. Dude is yoked out of his mind and he likely has higher Testosterone than most of his roster. Where did this misconception come from? Back in the day when a bit of his hair was in tact, he was scrawny as hell.

Untitled-1-255.jpg

06_920_613229566887145241528277986.72.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016-10-14_at_10.02.53_AM.0.0.png

oh like he didnt know what was going to happen on his own tv show, therefore he couldnt diet down

purple bloat waxes and wanes as he cycles

maxresdefault.jpg

TRT Pico Dana White is where it's at. No fat, just pure muscle with bloating.

<Steiner01><Steiner01><Steiner01><Goldie11><Dana05><{danayeah}>

His blood pressure is a steady 375/250. But his pulse is 4bpm.

Where his heart would be is actually Bob Arum's left testicle, installed in 1998 when he made "the big move" and became a made man for Sicily and Yakuza simultaneously.

This just put me off breakfast. Impossible not to click on and now I can't get those images out of my head.

Uncle Dana is more alpha than 90% of sherdog

which is saying a lot

the 10% are 6'6, 290 pound 5% body fat A level super athletes like myself.

Dana's Mom:
“I do believe Dana has used steroids, I saw a picture of him and he had no neck."

I would say Dana has had liposuction/ ab sculpting. Probably does all kinds of drugs and roids and honestly who wouldn't?

Since there have been so much talk about hairlines lately i wonder how can Dana have a hairtranaplant if he wouldn't have enough hair sacks to cover even half his head.
Also, if you would take hairsacks from an AfricanAmerican and insert then in a white man would the whiteman be able to grow an afro?

Back