The Myth of Dana's Snow.

I heard dana uses gold leaf toilet paper. Rubs his turds in gold. That rich bastard

The snow lasts 2-5 days depending on the time of year according the company's website.

The snow likely lasts longer than your average bouncy castle rental. No one rents a bouncy castle for 2-5 days, just a few hours usually.

You act like no one throws parties or hires DJs or anything like that, only Dana White can afford such extravagances.

You're a world famous ding-dong around here, but I'll take one more lap around Ding-Dong Avenue with you.

No, a thin layer of chipped ice does not last 5 days at temperatures above 60, let alone in direct sunlight like his driveway. Surface to volume ratio also matters, and as we can see from the photo this isn't a stacked snowbank, its a thin even layer over a large surface.

That is a soupy mess the next day.

None of that matters though, you've missed the point - people use this joke as a euphemism. It's a fun way to take a jab at Dana without calling him worse, because the irony of paying to have snow in Las Vegas is quirky enough on its own.

It isn't paying for fake snow in Las Vegas - its having fleets of super-cars, publicly talking about gambling with millions in a single night, mansions on each coast and antique skull on your desk you YOLO spent 60 grand on. Dana famously paid $2,500.00 / month in fines for years so he could have a waterfall in his backyard.

In the context of only owning 9% of the UFC - and saying with a straight face that fighter pay is fair, now you should understand why its fun to take a pot shot at him paying for fake snow.

I thought I was gonna find out Dana was on "snow".

Left disappointed.

$600 covers 200 square feet and he posted a photo of his entire driveway covered - so suffice to say he spent several thousand dollars to have fake snow for a few hours. The irony is that he can literally spend a few grand on something as absurdly frivolous as two hours of snow at his home in Las Vegas - back when guys were getting their heads punched in for 8k to show.

He paid $2500.00 a month in fines (source) for years in order to have a backyard waterfall pool that was against his neighborhood HOA covenants. Dana is directly quoted saying he would rather just pay the 2,500.00 / month fine than dissapoint his kids who enjoy the waterfall... in their back yard.

By his own admission he's gambled a million dollars in a single night, owns a fleet of super-cars he never drives and multiple mansions on opposite coasts.

There is nothing wrong with being rich. There is nothing wrong with lavishly spending. Something certainly seems wrong with the realization that he owns 9%..... read that again, 9% of the UFC and lives this way - and will tell you with a straight face fighter pay is fair.

Rory McDonald got his face mutilated, live on PPV, for a shockingly abysmal $59,000.00 in a championship title fight.

He's been a consummate professional and a company man for years, and he's forced to fight his way to free agency because they want to pay him roughly the same amount Dana was throwing away in fines for one of his properties.

Fuck HOA's

Dana famously paid $2,500.00 / month in fines for years so he could have a waterfall in his backyard.
This one is new to me. That´s friggin epic!

Did you know some places don't get natural snow? Baffling isn't it

Well, but some places don't get natural hurricanes or basement floods, either... I don't think that goes very far to explain why someone would pay to have a jet engine blow the shingles of his roof while a firetruck pumped water down his stairwell...

You're a world famous ding-dong around here, but I'll take one more lap around Ding-Dong Avenue with you.

No, a thin layer of chipped ice does not last 5 days at temperatures above 60, let alone in direct sunlight like his driveway. Surface to volume ratio also matters, and as we can see from the photo this isn't a stacked snowbank, its a thin even layer over a large surface.

That is a soupy mess the next day.

None of that matters though, you've missed the point - people use this joke as a euphemism. It's a fun way to take a jab at Dana without calling him worse, because the irony of paying to have snow in Las Vegas is quirky enough on its own.

It isn't paying for fake snow in Las Vegas - its having fleets of super-cars, publicly talking about gambling with millions in a single night, mansions on each coast and antique skull on your desk you YOLO spent 60 grand on. Dana famously paid $2,500.00 / month in fines for years so he could have a waterfall in his backyard.

In the context of only owning 9% of the UFC - and saying with a straight face that fighter pay is fair, now you should understand why its fun to take a pot shot at him paying for fake snow.

I guess the company, located in Nevada, is advertising falsely then. Aren't you a lawyer or whatever? You better get on them.

Well, but some places don't get natural hurricanes or basement floods, either... I don't think that goes very far to explain why someone would pay to have a jet engine blow the shingles of his roof while a firetruck pumped water down his stairwell...
Dude paid for snow on the driveway for his kids to hAve fun. I don't get what the problem is, they build a ice slope once a year at the park by my house.

Has anyone noticed the TS only posts things to defend Zuffa? it's kind of disturbing. Like half his post is history is him defending the UFC in one way or another.

Dude paid for snow on the driveway for his kids to hAve fun. I don't get what the problem is, they build a ice slope once a year at the park by my house.

I don't have a problem with it in principle.

It's just that as a Canadian, snow in my driveway is about the last thing I can imagine paying for.

4c2bb7fceb300e7c52ab63a78306b06b7e357ff1108e1106831693ab6c7f4ab5.jpg

I don't have a problem with it in principle.

It's just that as a Canadian, snow in my driveway is about the last thing I can imagine paying for.
Pretty irrelevant if you live in opposite conditions. I'm sure your ac doesn't run all the time either.

Maybe Dana was paying for snow that doesn't melt in sunlight.

Maybe what he meant by kids were fighters(Chuck with the look in his eyes) he liked, maybe what he meant by drive way was the hookers ass or tits.

Pretty irrelevant if you live in opposite conditions. I'm sure your ac doesn't run all the time either.

I'm mostly kidding around, but again... snow is bad. Just because I don't live in a desert doesn't mean I set my thermostat to 110, turn off my water, and call it fun and games.

Back