The Mountain from Game of Thrones won Europes Strongest Man again

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sun-men/8825200/game-of-thrones-mountain-europes-strongest-man/

For the 5th time!

NINTCHDBPICT000481939389.jpg

"Fighting off a battle from Poland’s Mateusz Kieleszkowski, Bjornsson lifted a staggering 10 reps at 770lbs of the axle deadlift.

To put that into perspective it’s like lifting around 54 car tyres.

Bjornsson uploaded footage of his lift to Instagram which simply involves lifting the ludicrously heavy weight, standing up straight and dropping it back to the ground.

“Huge thank you to all my family, my beautiful wife and all my friends for all the help and support!!”

<StannisFrown><Ned01><GOT1><GOT2><NightKingBringIt><Arya01><CerseiPlotting><Ellaria01><Baelish01><Varys01><LordRoose><GOT3>

My favorite part is how they expect "54 tires" will somehow put anything into perspective.
<36>

yet he still got beat by a 150 lb bi-sexual man with a spear

yet he still got beat by a 150 lb bi-sexual man with a spear

Styles make fights, bro. And at least the Mountain still has a fight career. CM Punk has a better chance of making a comeback than the Red Viper.

One of the guys at my BJJ academy is an ex-Powerlifter. Back when he was competing, he actually went to Iceland and trained with Ser Gregor himself. This guy is about 6'2" and 250. He said meeting the Mountain Who Rides made him feel like a kid again, when all the adults towered over you:)

Last edited:
Last time i checked the bi-sexual man is dead
I swear to god when i first read your comment i thought you were trolling about how progressives are trying to end binary and accept everything as a gender.

To bad for them the B in LGBT still stands for bi.
<OKC16>

Last edited:
He'd still be a below average sherdogger. We would dominate these competitions but we gotta let the little guys win something.

So is Jon Snow....

<21>
no Jon Snow died but was resurrected back to life. Not a zombie. The Mountain did not come back to life. There is a difference. He is the walking dead, like the army supporting the Night King.

no Jon Snow died but was resurrected back to life. Not a zombie. The Mountain did not come back to life. There is a difference. He is the walking dead, like the army supporting the Night King.
Tomayto / Tomahto

Hes a better looking zombie. Thats all it is.

bork1}

UFC needs a Super Heavyweight division. I want to see how big bastards like him would do in the cage. Probably gas in 2 minutes

Big Z
6a0c38a7a0963d9d713c06c9d88d281e.jpg

Brian shaw
BrianShaw.jpg

Imo are the goats.

Big Z
6a0c38a7a0963d9d713c06c9d88d281e.jpg

Brian shaw
BrianShaw.jpg

Imo are the goats.
Yeah but when Thor got some time to train and filled out his frame, he started besting Shaw on the regular. He won every big competition last year.

Yeah but when Thor got some time to train and filled out his frame, he started besting Shaw on the regular. He won every big competition last year.
Shaw seems to be behind at the moment.
No arguments here on current thor being strongest. But over goats for me atm are z and shaw.

Back