Media The Most Unbelievable Reasons MMA Fights Have Been Disqualified

Nobody beats Aljos acting skills, the man could've... should've, won an Oscar with that all time performance.
Up there with greats like Daniel Day Lewis, and Leonardo DiCaprio lol.
He put a good one but imho nothing beats Luana Pinheiro vs Randa Markos, Aljo took a decent knee, then he put up a show.

Honorable mention to Huggy Bear, once he knew he wasnt getting it he recovered quite fast.

Nobody beats Aljos acting skills, the man could've... should've, won an Oscar with that all time performance.
Not sure why so many harp on Aljo? Its not his fault Yan blasted him with that knee. Would you have been calling it an early stoppage if Yan had been awarded a TKO? I don't think so. He shouldn't have even been asked anything. It was a clear and obvious DQ. No fighter should be asked to continue when hit with such an impactful "Illegal" blow. Yan's own corner and the ref said he is grounded don't knee him and yet he did.

He put a good one but imho nothing beats Luana Pinheiro vs Randa Markos, Aljo took a decent knee, then he put up a show.

Honorable mention to Huggy Bear, once he knew he wasnt getting it he recovered quite fast.

Yeah I remember that Luana fight lol

Not sure why so many harp on Aljo? Its not his fault Yan blasted him with that knee. Would you have been calling it an early stoppage if Yan had been awarded a TKO? I don't think so. He shouldn't have even been asked anything. It was a clear and obvious DQ. No fighter should be asked to continue when hit with such an impactful "Illegal" blow. Yan's own corner and the ref said he is grounded don't knee him and yet he did.
Ur arguing with something no one said.

I had actually brought up that Prindle one recently, talking about how DQ's aren't just for intention.

Its not that he got fouled sir, its how he acted afterwards.

Its not that he got fouled sir, its how he acted afterwards.
How is he supposed to act? Seems like he is expected to continue no matter what? People have gone so far as to claim he "Baited" Yan into throwing an illegal strike as the only way he could win. Why not be a little more judgmental of how Yan acted? He proved to be quite Dumb throwing a blatantly illegal strike. He showed he was a very poor sport expecting to be allowed to throw a KO worthy strike illegally and yet his opponent should just take it and move on.

Good thing Yan had a rematch to prove whether he could win without cheating.

I had actually brought up that Prindle one recently, talking about how DQ's aren't just for intention.
Prindle ordeal was arguably the most unbelievable thing I've ever seen in professional sports. Prindle wins via getting kicked in the balls by Santos, so they do a rematch. Santos is laying on his back during the rematch and the ref jokingly says, "don't kick him in the groin" to Prindle.

Prindle proceeds throws an axe kick so hard to his opponents groin that Santos not only gets TKO'd but it's so bad that he has to leave the ring in a stretcher :eek:

How is he supposed to act? Seems like he is expected to continue no matter what? People have gone so far as to claim he "Baited" Yan into throwing an illegal strike as the only way he could win. Why not be a little more judgmental of how Yan acted? He proved to be quite Dumb throwing a blatantly illegal strike. He showed he was a very poor sport expecting to be allowed to throw a KO worthy strike illegally and yet his opponent should just take it and move on.

I think the problem is that the expectation on continuing is on the possibly concussed fighter instead of the ref and doctor.

If you're reffing and you see a foul that deliberate and consequential, you should be immediately calling in the doctor for an evaluation. You don't draw out this 'asking if they're ok' period so that if they're not, then they have to keep trying to show you they're not.

No one should have to continue after a major detriment like that, but now the fighter is under a full spotlight/microscope and any possibility that they're not currently braindead will get them crucified by fans for something that shouldn't be their call

6nol4gZ.gif

2nd page and this hasn't been posted yet? Up your game sherdoggers.

I'm going to take exception here.

Aljo was absolutely Knocked the Fuck Out my Friend.

After he woke up from the KO he did put on an Oscar worthy performance.. I think I would agree with that.

But you don't EVER ask a guy to go back and fight more after he has been KTFO by a head strike.

This is not a groin strike or an eye poke... It's a concussion.

The people who tried to make Aljo fight after being KTFO are the ones who should be exposed and punished. Not just the guy that got RIGHTEOUSLY DISQUALIFIED.

I'm going to take exception here.

Aljo was absolutely Knocked the Fuck Out my Friend.

After he woke up from the KO he did put on an Oscar worthy performance.. I think I would agree with that.

But you don't EVER ask a guy to go back and fight more after he has been KTFO by a head strike.

This is not a groin strike or an eye poke... It's a concussion.

The people who tried to make Aljo fight after being KTFO are the ones who should be exposed and punished. Not just the guy that got RIGHTEOUSLY DISQUALIFIED.
Never seen a single person take a knee... illegal or otherwise act like that sir lol.

You've been watching long enough to see more than a few knees landed sir... illegal or otherwise.

Never seen a guy flop around like a fish, blinking his eyes to really sell that he couldn't see.

I personally can't wait for them to abolish that rule so fighters can't play the game anymore.

Luanna Carolina's acting performance against Markos was legendary

"MMA Fights"

dora-dora-the-explorer.gif

Power Slap have some questionable DQ tho I'll leave it at that 👋💥

Back