• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The most disrespectful thing that Tito did to Chuck was

Clearly Chuck needed the money. Pretty sad that a huge star for the UFC is broke enough to be willing to take a beating.

It's one thing when jobbers like Dan Severn fight into their 50's. They never hit the big money in MMA and welcomed small paychecks.

Chuck was the biggest star in the UFC at one point. Now he is taking beatings when he clearly should have never been medically cleared to fight

No man, Chuck was just a little rusty from an 8 year lay off. Just give it a couple of fights and Chuck will be fine. Even title contention.

Agreed! So if a young man gets ko'd in the first, he needs to go back to the gym and work on things. If an older fighter does the same, he needs to retire. Maybe he just needs to work on some things?

If Chuck is going to fight, he has to do this right. He has to go to a good fight camp, and he can't run his own camp. Iron-sharpens-iron. Chuck needs to stay active. Chuck needs to work on his defense when throwing punches, by angling out, head movement, and not leaving himself so damn open. He can have 5 more fights, but that's it; he needs to get serious about his training. This won't cut it.

{<jordan}
LMFAO, there is absolutely no way they each got paid that much.

Without you parroting some random Sherchick, you think Chuck and Tito clearing over a mil each is far fetched?

MMA doesn’t necessarily market to the smartest demographic..,

<{yahyou}>

Fuck Tito. Chuck's still up 2-1. Tito could never beat chuck in his prime.
Yep, that’s true lol. The real winner is still chuck. Chuck has 2 wins over tito by ko when both were in their prime. So chuck, in my opinion, is still the winner.

Tito is trying to set things up so his life comes full circle and is sleeping on the Ortiz family sofa.

Without you parroting some random Sherchick, you think Chuck and Tito clearing over a mil each is far fetched?

MMA doesn’t necessarily market to the smartest demographic..,

<{yahyou}>
Yeah the guy who thinks Oscar de la Hoya is a man of his word, is gonna pay 48 year old fighters EIGHT digit paychecks isn't far fetched.

{<doc}<YeahOKJen>

Agreed! So if a young man gets ko'd in the first, he needs to go back to the gym and work on things. If an older fighter does the same, he needs to retire. Maybe he just needs to work on some things?

If Chuck is going to fight, he has to do this right. He has to go to a good fight camp, and he can't run his own camp. Iron-sharpens-iron. Chuck needs to stay active. Chuck needs to work on his defense when throwing punches, by angling out, head movement, and not leaving himself so damn open. He can have 5 more fights, but that's it; he needs to get serious about his training. This won't cut it.

I've never seen anyone have a bad camp and have their hands move half of the speed that they used to. It wasn't hesitation. That's just how his arms move now. A better fight camp wouldn't keep him from getting rocked by every single punch that lands. He can't throw a punch, he can't take a punch. He's 48 years old with more wear and tear than most fighters. His body looked pretty good, but his brain doesn't move his hands the way it used to. It's sad, but he's done. I love Chuck and everything he did for the sport, but I don't want to see him get beat up anymore.

Yeah the guy who thinks Oscar de la Hoya is a man of his word, is gonna pay 48 year old fighters EIGHT digit paychecks isn't far fetched.

{<doc}<YeahOKJen>

Apparently reading comprehension isn’t your strength either? “PROBABLY 7 or 8”

So you either can’t read or just arguing for the sake of it... regardless, my post about MMA’s current demographic isn’t too far off I see

<CroCop1>

They both probably made anywhere from 7 to 8 figures for under 5 minutes of work... I’d say they’re secretly best buds.

<HisEye><{titihmm}>

Doubtful.

Disclosed pay was Chuck 250K Tito 200K.

And the PPV numbers were probably 11K.

Apparently reading comprehension isn’t your strength either? “PROBABLY 7 or 8”

So you either can’t read or just arguing for the sake of it... regardless, my post about MMA’s current demographic isn’t too far off I see

<CroCop1>
It sure isn't, when you think Chuck/Tito will be paid more than current champions, I'd say the demographic sure fits your description, and I must say, if the shoe fits LMFAO...

You do realize only a handful of mma fighters have made 7-8 digits throughout their entire careers much less one fight, extremely much less for a failed PPV, old fighters(one who hasn't fought in atleast half a decade) are going to be paid that much. Jesus I'd love to be as blissfully ignorant as you, life would be more enjoyable being this dense lmao.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.uk.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-ufc-stars-in-2017-2017-4

Also, pretty sure they just kept parading the notion that they will get their highest payday of their career, and afaik, neither have even gotten close to a 7 digit paycheck. Much less the audacity to claim a possible eight figure. EVEN MUCH LESS BOTH FIGHTERS.
.<bball2>

But let's believe Oscar fulfilling his word.

Doubtful.

Disclosed pay was Chuck 250K Tito 200K.

And the PPV numbers were probably 11K.
Bro, fake news, why would Oscar lie about giving them millions? Wouldn't you pay a clearly in prime Chuck & Tito millions of dollars to headline the biggest PPV event of the century.
<{shaqs}>{<jordan}

Considering they’re the only name value on the card I wouldn’t doubt Oscar (an MMA Pay advocate) put his money where his mouth was and threw at least high 7 figures to get a legend like Chuck off the couch.

With the amount of work in promo Tee Toe does, he makes sure he make his $$$ one way or another.
The money has to come from somewhere man. Oscar is not taking a loss

It sure isn't, when you think Chuck/Tito will be paid more than current champions, I'd say the demographic sure fits your description, and I must say, if the shoe fits LMFAO...

You do realize only a handful of mma fighters have made 7-8 digits throughout their entire careers much less one fight, extremely much less for a failed PPV, old fighters(one who hasn't fought in atleast half a decade) are going to be paid that much. Jesus I'd love to be as blissfully ignorant as you, life would be more enjoyable being this dense lmao.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.uk.businessinsider.com/highest-paid-ufc-stars-in-2017-2017-4

Also, pretty sure they just kept parading the notion that they will get their highest payday of their career, and afaik, neither have even gotten close to a 7 digit paycheck. Much less the audacity to claim a possible eight figure. EVEN MUCH LESS BOTH FIGHTERS.
.<bball2>

But let's believe Oscar fulfilling his word.

Neither have gotten close to a 7 figure pay day? Well it's a proven fact that Randy has made a 7 figure pay day. So it's pretty obvious Chuck and Tito have too

Considering they’re the only name value on the card I wouldn’t doubt Oscar (an MMA Pay advocate) put his money where his mouth was and threw at least high 7 figures to get a legend like Chuck off the couch.

With the amount of work in promo Tee Toe does, he makes sure he make his $$$ one way or another.
You are not very smart

Back