The most brutal ground n pounded to unconsciousness

petr yan vs aldo was brutal
i rarely feel bad for a fighter

A favorite of mine, Lamas vs Koch (technically not unconscious, but c'mon he was done)

LoathsomeDiligentArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

The cool thing about that one was all the blood. As soon as Koch was on his back, Lamas started dropping hellbows and you immediately see Lamas' arm covered in Koch's blood.

This was the fight that instilled fear in me and to take self defense to another level.
I remember watching this fight live when it happened definitely deterred me from ever wanting to get on these guys level. Has anyone else pulled that off after this fight?

Did I miss it or is there no mention of Randleman gorilla smash on Crocrop's head?

unbelievable even for those early events. has to be the record for most strikes to the head of an unconscious person...at least five? hard to tell exactly when he went out

<6>

I cant believe, this guy probably had some sideefects later in life

Derek Lewis pounding out Travis Browne unconscious, and made a move on his girl. Emasculated twice in five minutes. This is what you called getting blacked

PPYHOCR.jpg

He would have pounded out Rousey too if given half the chance.

Yup. Some of these nominations are the finishing touches on a fight that was already won standing. Romero legitimately cracks on the ground.

Rockhold blasted Machida too.

I wouldn’t really count a one-shot KO, but Machida on Thiago Silva is one of my favorites too.
Yep, Rockhold vs machida

Rockhold vs Weidman

His ground game is death.

Back