The Most Anticipated Fight in UFC History?

I don't know if it's any bigger than rampage vs rashad, i guess that was like 4 years ago or whatever.

UFC 100 still blows anything out of the water IMO.

Chuck/Tito peoples grandmas and babysitters and their cousins were talking about it.

For me it's the fight tomorrow. I usually just want one fighter to win. But in this fight I really want one to win, and really want one to lose.

Mine may have been GSP/Penn II with Lesnar/Mir II being close behind it.

Chuck/Rampage was huge, I was on vacation in Mexico and it was still everywhere.

Liddell-Ortiz 2
GSP-Penn 2
Lesnar-Mir 2
Silva-Sonnen 2

Jones vs Cormier is up there. I'd say this is the most intriguing fight because I truly believe that it has the two best LHW's that I've seen fighting. I have no clue what is going to happen, but I believe if Cormier is as good as I think he is that this fight will be crazy good.

Oh and the Ken/Tito fights were pretty huge back in the day also.

Silva vs. Sonnen 2 was big for me. For some reason the Cormier vs. Jones one hasn't been on that level. The second Silva vs. Sonnen one was hard to call. To me, I see Jones beating Cormier pretty easily and that bums me out so I'm almost dreading it

Silva Sonnen II and its not even close

I mean, a card selling 1kk+ ppvs in 2012?

Weidman silva 2
Sonnen silva 2

This fight is definitely the biggest fight the UFC has ever put on in terms of excitement for me.

Jon Jones has never been beaten and has defended his LW belt seven times. He's beaten a murderers row list of A names during his time as champion.

Daniel Cormier is 15-0 and has won every single round in every single fight he's been in. We've seen him lift and throw men much larger than him. We've been watching him since Pride and we always knew he wouldn't fight Cain Velasquez for the championship. We knew he'd have to step down to 205 but could he cut the weight? Of course he did and destroyed Patrick Cummins like nothing. And now we get the matchup we've been waiting years to see.

This is Manny vs Floyd and we get to see it happen.

I wish Daniel Cormier was five years younger so we could see him in his prime. But tomorrow is going to be an awesome fight. This is Ali vs Foreman for me. I'm so stoked.

I'd say it's greater than or equal to all fights listed.

I am the lone Lesnar vs Cain so far. lol. Really I was thinking Machida / Evans. The first "undefeated" LHW title fight. It delivered too, producing the Stanky Leg dance we have all come to love.

Easily this one for me and all my friends... to each their own tho

Back