Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 3 (March 1, 2023 Release)

A few episodes of Book of Boba Fett were basically continuation of Mandalorian. There your answer is.
Ah, never bothered watching that so I guess I'll have to before this comes out.

No Razor Crest, no watch.

BreakableAstonishingBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

F U, Favreau and Filoni, for destroying that beauty.

Glad they’re going to address the whole ‘not taking the mask off thing..’ as it’s not something the Mando’s really seemed to care about. So, I always found that bit curious.

I mean, the entire first season was about that. Not taking off the helmet. Only did it bcs he was injured and in front of a droid, not other people.

No Razor Crest, no watch.

BreakableAstonishingBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif

F U, Favreau and Filoni, for destroying that beauty.

I mean, the entire first season was about that. Not taking off the helmet. Only did it bcs he was injured and in front of a droid, not other people.

It’s not a typical Mando thing tho. Bo-Katan even chuckled at it and she’s technically the leader of what’s left of the Mando’s. All the lore I’m aware of with them from reading books to watching shows doesn’t bring up any rule where you can’t remove your helmet in front of anyone.

It’s not a typical Mando thing tho. Bo-Katan even chuckled at it and she’s technically the leader of what’s left of the Mando’s. All the lore I’m aware of with them from reading books to watching shows doesn’t bring up any rule where you can’t remove your helmet in front of anyone.

But that's the thing, right?

this-is-the-way-icegif.gif

His cult forbids him from removing the helmet. He was raised by the Children of the Watch cult since he was a young boy, hence he does what the cult does and doesn't see anything wrong with it. It was introduced in the show, therefore it's canon. The way they (Disney/SW) can spin it, is that it's just a small cult, it's a small faction of the remaining Mandos, no one bothered to mention it so far.

Ashley Ekstein does Cosplay as Ahsoka and even on her own its believable enough that I can see a Pro Crew & CGI do it justice.

Im not really sure why they went that route with Rosario. Rosario is a nice lady and stellar actress... but Ashley is great to the fan community and knows the lore very well too.

View attachment 942921
I think I heard on a podcast she's married to the former MLB infielder David.

Does Mando get a beskar athletic cup this season? He has a habit of charging in front first.

Pedro Pascal had been typecast to be a bodyguard of a mysterious character with special abilities.

THE MANDALORIAN Season 3 Trailer Receives More Views In 24 Hours Than Any Other STAR WARS TV Seriesupload_2023-1-24_12-35-14.jpeg
Last week, Lucasfilm and Disney+ released a new trailer for The Mandalorian season 3, and The Hollywood Reporter (via SFFGazette.com) has now revealed that it drew a massive 83.5 million views during its first 24 hours.

Premiering during the NFL wild card playoff game before immediately being shared on social media and YouTube, the viewership figure above makes it the highest-viewed trailer ever for a Star Wars TV series on the streaming platform.

The previous record-holder was Obi-Wan Kenobi with 58 million views, and given how highly anticipated that Revenge of the Sith follow-up was, this really drives home just how much interest there is in The Mandalorian's return

Back