Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 3 (March 1, 2023 Release)

Getting to see more mandalorians in large scale battles is gonna be bad ass.

I want to see legit squad level tactics employed and see Mandalorians go up against each other.

Mandalorian armor will make it like paintball

Also, Bo-Katans casting is spot on. That broad looks exactly like her from the animated stuff. Also curious to see if Sabine-Wren gets introduced in this show.

I knew her first from battlestar galactica, she was great on the show. But she also voiced Bo-Katan in the animated shows, I wonder if they designed the character with her look in mind in the first place.

I knew her first from battlestar galactica, she was great on the show. But she also voiced Bo-Katan in the animated shows, I wonder if they designed the character with her look in mind in the first place.

I didn’t know she voiced her too.. that’s pretty cool tho. They definitely did not model Ashoka after the chick that voiced her lol

Absolute mediocre shite........best SWs content in 40 years!

I do like the idea of seeing other unique Mandos in diff color schemes.

Something about the Armorer rubs me the wrong way. The way of speaking like she's from Lord of the Rings narration. They crazy no take off the mask rule.

Mandalorian armor will make it like paintball
See but thats what I want to see how have Mandalorian tactics adapted to the armor.

Seeing some takedowns to vibroblade shivs in between the plates, massed fire to drop someone, or even use of weapons that get around the armor like whistling birds, flamethrower, etc would be amazing.

I thought Grogu went with Luke at the end of season 2?

I didn’t know she voiced her too.. that’s pretty cool tho. They definitely did not model Ashoka after the chick that voiced her lol

Ashley Ekstein does Cosplay as Ahsoka and even on her own its believable enough that I can see a Pro Crew & CGI do it justice.

Im not really sure why they went that route with Rosario. Rosario is a nice lady and stellar actress... but Ashley is great to the fan community and knows the lore very well too.

ashley-eckstein-as-ahsoka-tano.png

I watched the Tales of the Jedi trailer for the shorts and have a strong feeling they be selling cute lil' Baby Ahsoka plushies before long.

Stingy Armorer can make him a Beskar athletic cup.

Lol she is the stingiest cult leader ever. OK I've already brought you half the beskar in the known universe but here's a big ass 6 foot long spear made of this shit. OK thanks. Here's a chain mail baby diaper and by the way, you're out of the cult, bitch.

Back