Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 3 (March 1, 2023 Release)

Glad they’re going to address the whole ‘not taking the mask off thing..’ as it’s not something the Mando’s really seemed to care about. So, I always found that bit curious.

Also, Bo-Katans casting is spot on. That broad looks exactly like her from the animated stuff. Also curious to see if Sabine-Wren gets introduced in this show.

Glad they’re going to address the whole ‘not taking the mask off thing..’ as it’s not something the Mando’s really seemed to care about. So, I always found that bit curious.

Also, Bo-Katans casting is spot on. That broad looks exactly like her from the animated stuff. Also curious to see if Sabine-Wren gets introduced in this show.

I thought Mando belonged to a sub sect that didn't remove their masks but other less strict orders had no issue with it ?

I thought Mando belonged to a sub sect that didn't remove their masks but other less strict orders had no issue with it ?
He was, his group was a little more culty on the mask front.

Oh and in.

Yeah he does.. but that detail is new to me from what I know of the Mando’s.. in Clone Wars they were always taking off their helmets when they felt like it.

Revan (who was not Mando) was the only character I can think of in the lore that wouldn’t typically remove his Mando helmet because it turned him into a symbol and he used it to that effect. I’m just wondering which ‘cult’ the armorer is part of and what their reasoning is.

also curious to see if Sabine-Wren gets introduced in this show.
Apparently she's going to be in the Ahsoka show.

Natasha-Liu-Bordizzo-Sabine-Wren-2.jpg

Apparently she's going to be in the Ahsoka show.

Natasha-Liu-Bordizzo-Sabine-Wren-2.jpg

I know, just wondering if she’ll make an appearance here in relation to Bo-Katan.. I know Ahsoka was asking where Ezra and Thrawn were when she fought that Asian broad.. and the last thing Ezra told Sabine was to come find him..

I know, just wondering if she’ll make an appearance here in relation to Bo-Katan.. I know Ahsoka was asking where Ezra and Thrawn were when she fought that Asian broad.. and the last thing Ezra told Sabine was to come find him..
I saw a recent article on Apple News that said they casted Ezra Bridger for Ahsoka and looks like cartoon version.

Back