Television THE MANDALORIAN Season 2 (Gina Carano Fired Due to Her Social Media Posts)

Rate season 2 of The Mandalorian

• Total voters
Why would anyone still want to post here when we can merge this glorious thread into our Mega Galactic Empire sticky thread?

@Dragonlordxxxxx

I bumped this thread to share a video I made having no idea there was another thread ....

If these threads are to be closed a message directing to the new thread would be nice otherwise how will ppl know they exist?

I bumped this thread to share a video I made having no idea there was another thread ....

If these threads are to be closed a message directing to the new thread would be nice otherwise how will ppl know they exist?
I know right? You would think only @Dragonlordxxxxx was the only moderator in the Berry.

Why would anyone still want to post here when we can merge this glorious thread into our Mega Galactic Empire sticky thread?

@Dragonlordxxxxx
Just to clarify my stance on this. Even though there's a stickied Star Wars thread, the individual Star Wars-related threads will not be locked.
I did the stickied SW thread as to you guys' request because I saw merit in it because there are so many SW movies, TV shows, animated shows, books, comic books coming out that it would be nice to not clutter the forums with the discussion, especially if some of these movies/shows' releases are too far away. But there are people who just want to discuss about certain topics like The Mandalorian and don't want to read the other SW stuff, so The Mandalorian thread still serves a purpose. I will still update the other individual threads like Ahsoka, Obi Wan, or Boba Fett if there are any news updates.

Just to clarify my stance on this. Even though there's a stickied Star Wars thread, the individual Star Wars-related threads will not be locked.
I did the stickied SW thread as to you guys' request because I saw merit in it because there are so many SW movies, TV shows, animated shows, books, comic books coming out that it would be nice to not clutter the forums with the discussion, especially if some of these movies/shows' releases are too far away. But there are people who just want to discuss about certain topics like The Mandalorian and don't want to read the other SW stuff, so The Mandalorian thread still serves a purpose. I will still update the other individual threads like Ahsoka, Obi Wan, or Boba Fett if there are any news updates.
Fair enough big dog.

Too often here threads on specific subject are moved and jumbled into some bigger category thread and you can't find something for reference.

Thanks. Started last night on a whim. 3 hours to make tops. First time I tried to do something like this

Feel free to break down everything I said for accuracy
Better than any episode breakdown I've seen, I thoroughly enjoyed it

Better than any episode breakdown I've seen, I thoroughly enjoyed it

Literally watched all of it I think Wed and thu, while at work LOL

So I didn't have full focus but got out of it what I needed

I had fun making this and am glad it was entertaining :)

Thanks for watching!

Mando is a great show and is singlehandedly saving Star Wars

Literally watched all of it I think Wed and thu, while at work LOL

So I didn't have full focus but got out of it what I needed

I had fun making this and am glad it was entertaining :)

Thanks for watching!

Mando is a great show and is singlehandedly saving Star Wars
Agreed and I'm gonna watch it again when I get home

And by it I mean your video lol.

Meow that I think of it, the luke part of mando too

@Clippy you seriously need to consider doing this for each episode
Did you see how much time I spent on each ep? Vids be too short

Will consider doing this for seasons of shows as I watch em

Not going back to Mando S1 cause I forgot most of it

Did you see how much time I spent on each ep? Vids be too short

Will consider doing this for seasons of shows as I watch em

Not going back to Mando S1 cause I forgot most of it
It's great, I think you're onto something here

Super casual SW fan here. The original trilogy was before my time so by the time I watched it, while I enjoyed a lot of the characters themselves, the movies just looked real dated to me. I enjoyed them but watching them once was enough. Then the prequels came and I really loved the first one (bought a bootleg DVD of it even for like 50 bucks) until they randomly decided to get rid of Maul at the end. The second one was the opposite, meh until Yoda went wild at the end (still my favorite SW scene ever) and the third was ok, although I had expected Vader to come in and play a bigger role. Then we get the sequels were all very bad, episode 9 I wanted to leave the theater several times it was that underwhelming to me. I loved Rogue One however, it was my favorite SW movie out of all 11 of them.

Anyways, I thought that was the end of it all. Saw all the movies once to say I did, and did not succumb to the SW nerdom. Well last week my girlfriend got the Rona so I found myself with a lot of free time holed up with her and decided what the hell lets give this show a try. Again not too impressed, then baby Yoda pops in and that got my attention. Burned through the rest of the season, which felt a lot like the first season of Justified where it was just a standalone story each week. Wouldn't call it great but I enjoyed it a lot more than most of the movies.

Then we get to season 2....wow what a step up from Season 1. The show got more serialized which made the characters coming and going a lot more fun. The Boba Fett reveal was incredible (I remember being a little kid and thinking that was the cheesy death ever for someone I thought was a big character) and glad he's getting a proper return and eventual closure, even if Im not sure how great an actual spin-off with an old bounty hunter will be.

Then the finale....first Giancarlo Esposito is a hell of an actor but something is missing in terms of him being the big bad of this series so far. At the end when that ship comes in and lands I got immediate goosebumps, no way I thought to myself could it be him. Then the green lightsaber came out and when he finally came in and revealed himself I got maybe the most extreme chills ever...SW had finally made me geek out after all these years. The CGI was completely awful but I did not give a fuck, it was the thought that counts to me. Then they throw one more bone by having R2 roll out, damn that was great.

Wonder what they will do with Luke going forward, I know the de-aging CGI is pretty expensive to do which is why it looked so bad since smaller budget. I know Yoda Jr has to be back with Mando at some point so excited to see what will come next.

Couple easter eggs I noticed..

Luke walking in mirrored Anakin walking into the temple when he killed all the baby Jedi. Pretty great contrast between father and son in big moments.

Also, the droid Luke was originally trying to buy instead of R2 before it broke down made a comeback in an episode this season. That was pretty cool as well.

Who would have thought Favreau would be the GOAT of genre movies? First he starts the massive MCU and now he's actually made casual fans like me who make fun of Star Wars nerds...a real fan. Cheers!

Next season, the King of all Stormtroopers debuts

DearWiltedAtlanticbluetang-max-1mb.gif

Back