The man Schilling KO'd is pressing charges, and suing the bar.

Glass Heart

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
According to the police report, Balboa said Schilling “just hit him for no reason.” Balboa, who was described in the report as “obviously intoxicated” when the alleged assault occurred, didn’t elaborate further on the incident itself, adding that he “only wanted the incident documented in order to file a civil suit against the establishment.” Balboa later stated in a follow-up conversation with police that, after watching the video of the incident, he plans to prosecute Schilling.

'I was scared for my life': What we know about Joe Schilling's viral barroom knockout (msn.com)

Dude looks like the guy that's been waiting to put his life into a law suit.

I will reserve whether or not he deserved a 3 piece but I will say Schilling went over board
Def went overboard. Schilling obviously wasn’t scared for his life either.

However, when you’re drunk and multiple people are having issues with you, and then you try to make somebody flinch by trying to flex on them, you deserve an ass kicking. This is only being blown out of proportion because it’s schilling and we know how hard this dude can hit.

Normally I'm against getting the law involved. But I suppose when your response is not coming back with a bat and knee-capping the guy who KO'd you...this will have to do.

Good. I hope the guy wins.

same here. let's not pretend like schilling is the only mma fighter with a temper. just look at the lombard brawl we recently saw. i know that situation is different, but the fact remains that lots of mma fighters need to turn off the kill-switch when they're out in public. acting like an mma fighter should stay in the cage. hopefully schilling is sentenced to a certain amount of time, and it teaches other mma fighters to play it cool if a similar situation arises for them.

Fuck that Entitled Bully Manlet POS!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Motherfucker escalated a typical busy public bar/restaurant situation into a fight/confrontation....Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

The guy is walking backwards in a public/busy restaurant/bar walkway, only one person can fit thru there(1 damn waiter blocks the pathway)....So he is walking backwards(left to right as well, schilling has no where to go) and walks into Schilling....Schilling moves out of the way to lessen the impact, just look at how he moves his legs, he also puts out his hands so the guys body/ass doesn't crash into him...There was no push/shove at all, it was simple nudge to let someone know they are about to crash into em....All of this is a normal situation, nothing to get your ego hurt about.

But what does this POS do in a normal situation like this? He calls out the guy who just nudged him, then decides to do a Bully Flinch Flex <{cum@me}>.

And now he wants a bunch of money from everybody after being a bully cunt picking fights with randoms........fuck that dude, he represents everything wrong with the world!!!!!

Last edited:
The bar was incredibly stupid for making the statements about how drunk he was and that he regularly gets that drunk and wild at their establishment. They may have a legal responsibility for cutting off alcohol from intoxicated patrons (not saying i agree with it). His lawyer is going to have a field day with their comments, and he will prob get paid more from them than from Schilling.

Back